Join our server on Discord

East River High
***Author's Note***

Solaria: Well, this is my very first chapter of my very first fanfic!
Yami Solaria: Just go on with it and do the disclaimer
Solaria: *glares at his yami* Shaddup
Yami Solaria: *smirks* Make me
Solaria: *takes an electrified mallet and whaps his yami on the head a few times*
Yami Solaria: x_X
Solaria: Anywho, I do not own any characters used in this story. The main character is an anthro-Mew.

***Note: This story does have sexual content and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18...of course, all the spooge isn't until chappy 4^_^***

Chapter One - The Day Begins

I walked into my first period class, my boyfriend wrapping his hand around my shoulder. My other friends walked in behind us. I flopped myself in a chair at a circular table, my boyfriend sitting next to me and my friends filling the empty seats.

"Oi, another day, another boring history lecture," a tall silver and blue anthro-Pok
good story. But dont ever tell anyone when the sex scene is! YOu probably lost about 50 page views and some replies lol.. Those horny buggers eh?
i am discontinuing this lemon, i can't think about anything to write about after the first chapter, i am now doing romance yaois, i will post my first one asap!

OR...you can always ask me to do one for you, all i need is the couple and i can come up with something within about a week
well ill be looking for your storys.. Ive never asked for a request before :P