Join our server on Discord

Need japanese translator
yes! At last something that picks attention.

Ok this is, do you remember tha manga in japanese that somenone draw of a male renamon fuckin ruki?. Here is what i say if some of you is not too much busy and want to try some translation stuff, could someone translate it.

I didn't know whear to post it so i post it here.
*falls over anime style*

I remember Soni translating that one. If it's not on his site, I'll get the pages to you another way.
It's in the 'K.W.Y.W.O.T.' section of my site, dude. Click the picture in my signature to go to the site.
Soni
Sonimon, dude, I've love all the K.W.Y.W.O.T. you've made. But, it seemed to stop. Can you place make more. Here's four I would love to see with English delloge.

Digimon 3

Digi Frontier 1

Tentochi

Tototsu Desu

Please trasalate. It would be beyond cool.
lol lol lol
Great stuff.
Well, I'm still translating the first part of 'kari02' I'll have to re-ask waru what the real title of that thing is ;) And I've got a request list a mile long :( Unfortunately many of the mangas were scanned in such a way to make translation nearly impossible, and others were written in this handwritten style that you really need to be a native speaker to be able to read with ease. Once I finish with this one, I'll probably do Tentochi or something though :) Glad ya like it, Dark :D
Soni
Sorry to hear about your problems Soni. I wish I could help you out, but seeing as how I know less than a (Japanese) Kindergartener, this leaves me out of the picture. :(