Join our server on Discord

Favorite in this list?
like i ave say, im not a big digimon fan *i prefer pokemon*
but i give a list of the most cute and sexy digimon for me , i wanted to know who is your favorite in this list .
i always like to see or read opinion of expert :p
if you ave time to lose , explain why you like/love this digimon .
for me its Armadrillomon . i love his eyes and body *i like all quadruped at last*
i never heard his voice in english , but some ave say to me he suck lol
Veemon

Yup, I know some people hates him, but meh, I love this little blue dragon guy. I dunno why, but it must be the fact he is a dragon and he is just too cute....
Sexy:
Fairymon
Angewomon
Rosemon
LadyDevimon
Sakuyamon
Lilymon
Ranamon
Ophanimon

Cute:
Lookatmywangmon
Hm.. There aren't many really cute male Digimon, but Flamedramon is teh sexeh! (da digivolved form of veemon *pokes A-vee* ;))
veemon too, AV, his great, some people say his brainless i say his inteligent and he has a well developed personality compared with the others.
Veemon's Followers
Oh, does he now? *giggles* He's pretty brainless if you ask me ^_^;; And well developed personality? Maybe... but I wouldn't say _well_ developed )=>
: P yes i know, i got a bit high.
people could say his brainless because he didn
Veemon's Followers
well I have my own kind of theory there.

Veemon is not brainless. Davis is brainless.

But since the series aimed to the Digimon is similar to his Digidestined, or Tamer, Veemon had to act as stupid as Davis does. So it means he couldn't show his true intelligence, because people would see the big difference between his intelligence and Davis meh, call it low intelligence.

Poor Veemon, had to loose his good name only for a little fucker who is dumb, brainless and idiotic.

Well I agree with you, Flamey is the sexiest there. ^^ Wanna have him. :P
Lets see, for cute I would go with Gabumon! He's just so cute and snuggly! ^^ And for sexy, I love my WereGarurumon. He's really sexy...
Gabumon is cute and weregarurumon is cool