Join our server on Discord

Wizard of OZ series. (Part 1)
Wizard of Oz part 1- Original fic by MISTER BIG T

This is a rather darker aproach on the storyline of the Wizard of The Oz, a classic story. Warning, this has reference to child abuse and beating.

Dorothy walked down the alleys. The snow had began melting and the water were forming small rivers that danced towards sewers. She pulled her coat closer, she was getting more cold. But she was affraid to return to home, affraid to face her mother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the rather unexected death of her husband, Dorothys mother had began drinking hard time. And if that wouldn't have been enough, she became violent and almost brutal during the times she was drunk.

"Dorothy? Honey, will you go buy me a bottle of whiskey?" she said as Dorothy had tried to sneak past her to her room. Dorothy slowly turned to face her mother, who had gotten up. "But mother, how can I get money for it?" she asked. Suddenly, Dorothys mother slapped her. "Even with your ass! If you come here without my drink, I'll kill you! Do you understand me Dorothy? I WILL KILL YOU!"

Dorothy was walking towards the pub, holding her painful cheek. She quickly dried her tears with her gloves, she was already cold enough as she was. Getting into pub, she smelled the horrible stench of alcohol greet her. She hated them. She hated them all.

"Hey, miss, aren't you little too young to drink?" laughed the bartender as he pulled the bottle away from her. "Please...Give me it, I'll do anything." she begged, trying to hide her cheek. "Hey, I know boys!" one man suddenly spoke up, standing. "Let's do Dorothy aid! We collect her money for the booze and in return, she strips." he laughed. His laugh was answered by other drunkards laughing.

"What? But it's cold." Dorothy said and suddenly placed her arms to cover her. "Aye, but you want the booze, don't you? So whos willing to pay?" the man laughed. "I do." one man said and threw a quarter over desk. He had badly shaven beard and dirty hair and he gazed at Dorothy with mad light in his eyes. Soon, other people began giving quarters and soon the money was ready. And Dorothy did her part, she removed her clothes for short period time, took the liquor and quickly got dressed before she was laughed out.

Bastards. She hated them. She hated them all. Suddenly however, she stopped. She was sure she had heard a small voice. Suddenly, a small dog puppy came behind trashcans and gave her a lick. She giggled. The fur of the dog was beautifully white much like the cold snow. "I'm Dorothy. Let's be friends." she said. "Why don't you be friends with me too?" a voice suddenly said. Dorothy turned to see the bearded man next to her, when suddenly he took hold of her pig tails and pulled her towards him. "Show me how you lick lollipops." he laughed as he was beginning to unzip his pants. However, then there came a growl.

Both Dorothy and the man stopped and remained quiet. Another growl. Alleydogs. The two of them had entered their turf. And would not be allowed to exit alive. Soon two dogs took bite of the mans hand and his chest and as he struggled, Dorothy was able to grab the puppy and make run for it. "Aaah! Help me!" she suddenly heard the man yell. She saw as the man was being torn apart, one dog hanging from his crotch, one from hand, one from throat. "I hope you die in hell!" she screamed and ran off towards her home.

But a dog had been chasing her. It took hold of her leg and she dropped the bottle. The door opened and her angry mother came and kicked the dog away. "Little bitch!" she yelled and tried to grab Dorothy, but she was able to run.

She hated her. She hated herself. But now, she had found a friend.

AT SAMETIME
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you