Join our server on Discord

Reveal thine true form!
dis you also have two brothers but now only have one
(10 more points if you get that)
??????????????
ok I'll explain It should first be stated that Jim is the subject of one of the biggest changes in the American version of Digimon. In actuality, Joe does not have one brother, but two: Shin and Shuu. Shin is the eldest of the three brothers, while Shuu is the middle child. In the dub of the show, Shin and Shuu became one character - Jim. It's not clear if this was an intentional act or a mistake.
shin is jim and shun is the guy in 02 with sora's dad
(thank you chris mcfeely for the info)
Damn, I knew that one. If you'd given me a chance, I could've gotten it. I also learned it from Chris's site. Coincidentally, I've noticed that his one Season 4 fan fiction features characterizations that are similar to my own, but I swear that I didn't see it before I started writing mine. I didn't even know about his site until somebody posted the link here.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
ok here 10 points there you win
lol
yes it is funny isn't it
Quote:yes it is funny isn't it

Yep, his fan fictions are definitely funny, although I think his "Censor" characters are kind of lame.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
your right it is funny
http://daoc.meleth.nu/displayimage.php?album=1&pid=910

yeah I know it's a website for DAoC players, and yep I am one. Ghaelin Guinness 50 Cleric (Rejuv 35/ Enhance 21/Smite 35) member of the awesome Daieone Sith guild. Oh Albion, Igraine.

That pic is a bit old, but I haven't changed that much; just haven't shaved in a while so im getting scruffy again.