Join our server on Discord

Reveal thine true form!
Quote:urban you look like your sig kinda
...I do?
*looks at sig, then at photo, then at sig again*
a little
Caron:

You look similar to a guy from school, except he looks, well, he looks dumb, you look better, a more refined version of an older model? WTF am I saying, I have no clue. You look like you're a drummer in some band.

Reo:

Wow, different, very different than what I was expecting. Your bigness, it, engulfs me. You're freaky looking. I don't wanna meet you in the street. Coastguard eh? Cool, wait if I don't wanna meet you in the streets, why would I want to be saved by you? Is that your evil plan? To scare people in to drowning? I'm afraid, very afraid now. *Curls into fetal position*

urban:

Your sig gave me a very different impression. Otherwise, not bad.

Anus:

In that one pic, you have a striking similarity to cyclops, but it is pretty much destroyed by all your other pics. Beside that picture of you when you were younger and grabbing your crotch is another picture of you grabbing your crotch, except you seem to be howling at something. It is puzzling and scary.

I have no webcam, nor is my scanner in any particularly good condition. If this topic ever comes up again, I'll give it a shot then, hoping of course that by that time I have either a webcam/digital camera / functioning scanner. Well anyway, my original impression was that the majority of people here were a bunch of scrawny, nerdy, dark, slightly loner-type guys (or girls) that hide in their rooms. I realized that was probably not the case about a month after I made that original observation, and now, this proves it. Anyway, I'll shut up now, I need to take a shower, shave, sleep. Stupid exams start on monday.
One more thing I forgot to include in the other posts, I apologize if I might have either

a) offended someone, it was not my intention to do so, so please forgive me

or

b) uncovered who you really are with some of my observations, it was not my intention to blow your cover, forgive me.

With that, I'm off!!! *Imitates Superman flight position, and flies up, up, and . . . gets stuck in the ceiling.*
*shakes her head * only VB is superman!
Quote:*shakes her head * only VB is superman!

Interesting coincidence, I was trying to pick the celebrity who most closely resembles myself. Instead of a celebrity, I came up with Dean Cain. I have a couple of digital camera pictures of myself, but I need a website to send them to...does anybody want to volunteer? This should do for now.

[Image: clark2.jpg]

Ordinary's just not good enough today.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol that looks liek this dude is saw on the street lol .............the dude talk to me his name was dick wayne??? :? the dude was weird
I was hoping to post my self-portrait on this site, but I
I know that you saw me.
(heh something unknown to me one of the Unknowns)
you know if they do a live action frontier I'd vote you for junpei
(no offense just the first thing that came to mind)
Quote:you know if they do a live action frontier I'd vote you for junpei

That's why I chose that shirt, but I honestly think I look more like Joe, Kenta, or Henry.
I know that you saw me.