Join our server on Discord

Poll: favorite season
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1st
20.00%
3 20.00%
2ed
26.67%
4 26.67%
3rd
40.00%
6 40.00%
4th
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll favorite season
My has to be 3 go tamers you ask why just ask Renamon.
I voted 1 coz with Gabumon and Agumon are two of my favorites there.

Though Veemon is my favorite Digimon, I don'T choose season 2, coz I dont like that davis guy too much.

Renamon is cute, indeed. And I like Impmon there.

Season 4. Meh, i only know episode 8 there, I downloaded it coz Gabumon was there. The others i dunno, so I will not justice about it yet.
I'm pretty sure that I'm the fourth season's biggest supporter. For a detailed explanation of why I think it's the best, see the beginning of my first story (lemon), "The Saga Begins".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The fist season of every show is practitly the best, and I think digimon is one of them.
*shrugs* Season 3 of course ^^; -Who can resist watching Renamon battle or just standing there looking cute. Though you have to turn the volume down all the way or you'll hear that she's female ._. (I can't help it, female mon's just don't turn me on the way male mon's do. :o -She shouldn't be female! I hate TOEI for that.. :( )
i like season 3
My vote goes to season one.. It was the season that had the most of my hottie.... WereGarurumon :) :) I love WereGarurumon.. and he was in season one the most... so that's my choice.
1st Season: It was cute... but all the interpersonal and self conflict kinda turned me off. (And constantly flashbacking to Angemon's Self Destruct against Devimon was annoying.)

2nd: What can I say? Davis was a blockhead, and Ken hated himself until the end. Negative kudos. But Arukenimon and Mummymon was classic.

3rd (and vote): It shows something I hate about we humans (or, at least, Americans). We try to control and sometimes annihilate what we don't understand. Instead of welcoming change, we hold on to our traditions. I'm like that too, I'm just saying that I don't like that. Also, the biggest flaws of the 3 main characters (as I see them) are Ignorance, Pacifism (though that's not bad in the right situation), and Pride. Those are my flaws... I guess I just connect a lot to this season. Maybe that's why I like it. (And I'm not counting Renamon's sex appeal in the points Wink )

4th: I can't say anything here. I didn't see any episodes except for a part of some Gabumon episode (maybe that #8 one stated above) and the beginning of something about Sakkakumon.
I like season three simply because it was the most serious and indepth, it had a great story.
I go for season 2 because I like it and I never seen season 3 + 4