Join our server on Discord

need more Kenta X Kazu
Kenta and Kazu make the cutest most addorable couple in digimon! im sure im not the only fan that would love to see more Lemons and Pics of these to there just so damn cute! so im asking if anyone can give any Links to sites With Kenta X Kazu and im begging any and/or all Yaoi artists/writers on this site to do some Kenta x Kazu stuff Pwease I know me my bf and probobly many olther gay digimon fans would very much wub it if you did
go request stuff in the request forums :P. Happy hunting!
heh sry im new didnt know :roll:
bah no problem :P i just wanted a post count thats why. :P meh now you get another one too! wee!
I've asked for this before and I will again, because they really are a great couple and it's surprising that there isn't more fanwork for them out there.

I did just discover a writer who incorporates them into a lot of her work. She doesn't write quick, explict lemons (or if she does, I just haven't gotten to them yet) but she writes really, really good stories with great character descriptions and interesting plots and lovely twists and turns. Very emotional. Go check some out, if you've got time. Quite a few have Hirokazu x Kenta in them.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=10267