Join our server on Discord

An Interesting Tidbit from the Old World.
Seems Fox Kids, but not Fox itself, is being bought by Disney. Not only that, but they're changing it's name as well. Take a look and see.
Wait, are we talking FoxKids, the old lineup that was abandoned awhile ago, or the FoxBox with all the new programming?
Well, Fox Kids had turned INTO the FoxBox, so I guess the latter.

Hopefully this means they'll hire better dubbers and better VA's. It's a crime against nature for what they did to Shaman King and Sonic X
The live action thing didn't work, but they could always bring back The Tick cartoon. I'd also like to see the return of Beetle Borgs. Basically, any show with a main character who looks like Beetlemon was pretty cool. If they want to reach way back, Fox Kids originally owned the rights to The Real Ghostbusters, but they sold them to Disney. They last appeared on the old Fox Family, which became ABC family. Are you noticing a pattern? At the moment, Disney probably owns them anyway. 2004 is the 20th anniversary of the movie. What better time than now to pull out the 100+ episode show that spawned from the movie? Besides, it was only canceled in the first place because the guns were considered too violent in the early 90's, not because of ratings.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I hate disney and I hate censors. Enough said
true
but I think reo means the other country fox kids