Join our server on Discord

Poll: weapon's!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1.A knife.
33.33%
1 33.33%
2. Just some powers we make up.
0%
0 0%
3.up to us.
33.33%
1 33.33%
4.All of the above.
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"Poll" Need halp
Guyandsam: Ok we need your help we have an ideal for a now enemy for a story were righting.

Moon: but are problem is that we want to give her a weapon.

Guyandsam: But we don’t now what kind of weapon to give here yes she is a Digimon

Moon: So we want you to vote so the choices are

1. A knife. Twisted
2. Just some powers we make up. :D
3.up to us :o
4.All of the above. :shock:

Guyandsam: We dont want to ruin any thing for you but I will tall you that she is a evil girl Digimon Evil one that we will make up and she will have a trainer Twisted another one we will make up. Are can you tall us what you want us to give her.
a knife? comon, how about a really big shiny sharp object.. Or somthing. If they are evil. Their weapon has got to be kinda evil too. A little knife aint that good lol.. How about a sword or somthing. SOrta a weapon that goes with the characters personality.Just an opinion.. Anyways i voted up to you. Cuz I have no clue.
Real heroes don't need weapons. Just make her a kick-ass fighter. Of course, karate with gymnastics are the standard, but there are plenty of other styles. The main character for my stories combines Greco-Roman and submission wrestling with high kicks and hard football tackles.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What enemy carries only a knife? Give her everything she can get her hands on!
Give her a spiked chain or some variation of the Kusuri-gama.
the Kusuri-gama is a 10' chain with a sickle blade attached to the end, very hard to use but deadly in the trained user's hands.
Though i cannot remember the names of the variations (and i dont happen to have my Oriental Campaign book on me) I do know there is one variation that has a 10lb weight on one end of a 10' chain and a curved spike on the other. these weapons were used to kill samurai, they are efficient in harming people in armor.
Most weapons you see digimon carry are mostly for show, they are part of some over all attack style. Considering that most digimon battles seem to take place over a range, weapons like these would be devastating coupled with some powers like extending range on the chain.
If you want to get really original have her use one of these to deadly advantage, breaking/cutting ankles and the calf region to cripple her enemies.