Join our server on Discord

Mewtwo Hentai or Yaoi?
I was wondering if anyone knew of any Mewtwo hentai or yaoi besides the lovely works that Glen has produced. I'm a big Poke'digi fan so if you could I'd really appriciate if anyone could provide a some Mewtwo hentai/yaoi! If you don't mind as well I'd like it to be tastefull and somewhat well drawn.
the only mewtwo pic i can think of involves mewtwo and misty.. its been a while so i don't think i have a copy of it and i can't think of anyplace that might have a copy of it.. from what i remember this pic wasn't that great anyways.. sorry i'm not of any help.
Yeah that was I think the first Mewtwo hentai picture I saw. I didn't think it was that good either kinda boring and bad quality. There are some other pictures tho that I have seen, with Mewtwo paired with other characters or pokemon. There's a couple in particular like a f Mew and a M Mewtwp pairing, a M Mew and a F Mewtwo, a M Mewtwo and a F Mewtwo and this one's a rear view, One with a M Mew or F Mew with a M or F Veemon. There was this place called the Mewtwo Hentai Shrine but it's dead and so I'm unable to access it so I'm trying to find the different pictures that it had. Also it had some animations but I was never able to view those since my membership was not accepted because the admin abondoned the site.
I have a pic that I did last year but never posted. It's more of a standard pose shot with him showing it off than anything.
Could you post it? Or send it to me by email? Send it to lorddariddion15@cox.net I'd really appriciate it! :D
I'll go ahead and post it in the yaoi section of the forum.
hmm well after Glenn , its hard to find interesting mewtwo Yaoi picture XP
beside , if you a pokemon fan , maybe this place pleasure you ;)http://www.khat-fox.com/Wild-Pokemon/