Join our server on Discord

Experience-Driven
*BING* All gone. Wisemon, I don't want you to think I'm smarter than you because I read fast, I took a four week course to read like that, and it takes constant practice to stay like that. I also read a lot because 1. I read at that speed. and 2. I enjoy reading a lot.
And I'm thinking that your 'rich' comment is due to the 150+ movie and 50+ dvd thing. Thats just a long accumulation. 60% of those movies are tapes, really old ones, and we took years getting them all.

Just liked to clear it up with you. Sorry if I came off as 'pompous' to you. I only brought up those topics because the way my train of thought was running that night. I wasn't trying to make out that I was superior in any way.
whoa dude that's freaky
I haven't of anything like this before
I used to believe that I couldn't survive without a routine, but lately I've started to try new things. Last year, I started writing, dieting, submission wrestling, leaving my speech uncensored in class, and making friends. I've enjoyed all of my new experiences. I'm about to try something else new, taking quotes out of context.

Quote:I can't read
It takes a big man to admit that.

Quote:I read a book once
Did you see Spot run?

Quote:I believe things are best the first time, and the first time is special
I agree; it should be special, but some people can't wait to give it away now.

Quote:I wish I could just have the suspense, the thrills, the action, which I had the first time around
On the upside, you no longer finish prematurely.

In all seriousness, welcome to the board. You clearly have a right to feel superior. I know you're probably going to just do this once, but I hope you'll stick around to contribute some of your insight to the discussions.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey, welcome, welcome, man! I must say I can sort of understand your approach to life, because while I can't say I live for them, I too value new experiences above many things. They broaden your view of the world and also life would be quite boring without them.

Quote:In all seriousness, welcome to the board. You clearly have a right to feel superior.
...he does? Uh... Okay.
For one who can't read, you post incredibly well. Props to you then.
I personally enjoy SOME routine and stability (Like, say, the constant presence of oxygen) but I do like to experiment now and then...and then end up in a hospital shortly thereafter. Maybe I should stop experimenting only with things that are combustible...but damn it I love those things!!
------------------------
Quote:I don't understand. Why should I feel superior to you?

You're right; if you don't understand, then you shouldn't feel superior.
I know that you saw me.
You see, I'm not mean. However, I can tell when someone is being pompous. Sir Erendor could've been smarter than all of us; he was certainly smarter than me. I just wanted to show him that no matter how smart you are, or how rich you are, the important thing is using what you have (he liked to waste stuff). When it comes to cleverness, and using other people's words against them, I claim to be the best. It gets me in trouble, because I can't resist an opening, but it's part of who I am.
I know that you saw me.
hey there. Since I never use the irc thing it's the first time I met u.