Join our server on Discord

KharonAlpha's Lemon's Page Vanished or removed?
I Dl'ed a lemon from there the other day and wanted to go get the others but his lemon page seems to have vanished. Was this a glitch or intentional .
Nevermind. it's merely been relocated to a new name.

Nate Hunter if anyone else lost it
*blink* You're asking... about me? About my page? Yeah, I'm the guy what used to be Kharon Alpha on the board and the site, and with the change of name here I figured I'd change my name of the site as well. Plus, Nate hunter is more comfortable for me in some way... it combines my real name (as Nate) and Kharon's name (Kharon means Hunter).

I have never had anyobe ask about my stuff here before, and this is amazing... I've made enough of an impression that my name change was noticed. That gives some meaning to all of those 23 lemons I've got up here, and the ones I don't have up here too.

Thanks for the interest, and for anyone who missed it: KHARON ALPHA = NATE HUNTER.
Nate Hunter Wrote:*blink* You're asking... about me? About my page? Yeah, I'm the guy what used to be Kharon Alpha on the board and the site, and with the change of name here I figured I'd change my name of the site as well. Plus, Nate hunter is more comfortable for me in some way... it combines my real name (as Nate) and Kharon's name (Kharon means Hunter).

I have never had anyobe ask about my stuff here before, and this is amazing... I've made enough of an impression that my name change was noticed. That gives some meaning to all of those 23 lemons I've got up here, and the ones I don't have up here too.

Thanks for the interest, and for anyone who missed it: KHARON ALPHA = NATE HUNTER.

dude... your stuff ROCKS. I tried a couple of times to comment on your stuff.. They never put it up :(. You better not stop writing..(ahh no dont threaten him!)
I love your lost light series. And the others too.. I cant wait for more Updates..