Join our server on Discord

Hikari manga
before all the mangas got deleted in the big update, there was a manga called Hikari 02 or somthin, does anyone have it and if they do a translated version?
What happens in it?
Copied and Pasted from the request board:
Do you mean "Digibon 02", a.k.a "Digihon 02", a.k.a "Digifun 02"? (Nobody really seems to be sure what it's called. : P )

Oh, and was it really necessary to make two exactly identical posts in two different subforums about this? ^^;;
Thats the one where Kari and TK have sex in the digital world, Right? It starts with KAri catching TK masturbate. Ive been looking for that one too.
no I think that's a manga by prophet
:!: I know IT!!!!!! :!: in this manga. Kari and mimi have sex with izzy in a bath tub this was my favorite manga!
sry for forgetting it was called kari02 :oops:
*angered sigh* once again, the Manga with Kari and Izzy in the bathtub is NOT called "Kari02"...

Must I say this over and OVER again??

It's called Juke De Ketsukacchin!

And I DON'T care if nobody can remember that. It's the actual name, and that's IT!
dude waru calm down only you me and urban arn't new people in this topic so give them a little credit
kari, izzy, AND mimi. and after izzy and mimi are done kari goes for mimi and so forth and so on...... more than one manga can have kari and izzy, and I`m not a newb seeing as I have been going here for about three years before "kari02" was deleted from the manga lists. :x