Join our server on Discord

Boys, may I ask a question of you?
Quote:and bush brigs back the draft I'll catch a ride with wisemon up to canada

If it happens, it probably won't happen until after the election. Unfortunately, he's still 20 points ahead of the leading democrat, but his new immigration policy might take him down a few notches.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Alright, that's the kind of shit that Quicksand Boy was afraid he was causing. I'll refer you to the "Question For The Girls Here Topic". Big you to talk about it, but it really doesn't take any guts to tell a girl that stuff from behind a computer monitor. Telling you that it's stupid takes guts.

I lack the ability to care.
Well, Miss Ichigo, you say your boyfriend is a loner most of the time and is somewhat softspoken? Perhaps a gift card to a bookstore like Borders. stores like that offer a wide selection of different multimedia outlets, as well as some fantastic reads. I make sure to get my monthlies as well as any One Piece books that happen to be released there. A good price amount on the gift card would be about maybe $35.

I hope that helps you.
Quote:Lol Sorry but he gat's a 10 out of 10 for a good recovery from me.

The more I think about it...that was a damn good recovery. Props to Anus for pulling off that one. It's a skill that I respect, and I use it myself. For instance, check out my recovery from Erendor. His post count is still at two. I think I'll knight him, "Sir Erendor" (say it out loud).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ok, well my two cents:

If he's into anime and likes reading, see if you can pick up and graphic novels or something.

Video games are good (if he plays)

If all else fails gift certificates! Or cold hard cash.

Well good luck finding his gift!
My advice is to get him something simple that he has been wanting for a while now. You know, something small, that way he feels appreciated because it means that you have been listening to him, and that you care for him. An example of this would be what I got as a Christmas present.

For most of December, I have taken up drinking tea. I occaionally went over to my sister-in-laws house to get some because she got some free samplers included in with her regular tea.

Well...since I did have a thing for tea and all, when Christmas came, one of the things I got was tea. In fact, I got three kinds: Green tea, Lemon Green tea, and two boxes wrapped up in one that had about twelve or so flavors to it.

The point of the story is to get him something that, even though it might not cost much, is still enough to let him now that you care. So, in my case, while tea costs only $2, I know I was thought of, and that people cared about me, so I was happy..

So, for your boyfriend, just listen in, and get that as a present. It might be something such as batteries, tape (if he has been meaning to fix something), maybe some cheap jewlry, ect.

Well that's my two cents. I hope this helped you out some.
Hrrmm, sounds a bit like me. Well at least the loner/ quiet part, I don't know the rest of him but in my wildest fantasies/dreams on Valentine's Day, hrrm I be a hankering for some sexual favor, but THAT is ME and that is WILDEST FANTASY. On the other hand, if he is not taking you out, I, as a loner/quiet person would enjoy my g/f cooking a nice meal at her or mine house and us eating the diner either in candle lit, intimate area or in front of fire place, BUT that is IF she wanted that and IF I had a girl friend. So, what to give him, well try base it off what he likes, remember that it is Valentine's Day and that you are giving him a gift out of your undying love for him and he should understand through the gift you give him that it is a gift of your love, that you thought he would like and that you got this gift for him because out of love you wanted to make him happy. Ahhhh, I'm such a lonely person. Anyway, so something that you think he will like and that will show him you truly love him.
just get him some calon or a video game
Get him something that you know he likes AND needs and also get him CHOCOLATE.

Why chocolate? You could get two good gift bonus points AND if he doesn't like it then YOU can eat it.
lol true but he might be alergic to chocolet and if she eats it well u think of it