Join our server on Discord

Everything is enclosing...
Well today sucked! I got to school forgot homework from one class, got like 4 new projects and had a firealarm go off at my lunch...on top of that I have two days off to do one of my projects, well only one now that my mom wants me to come over for dinner so we can talk about where I am going to live during college, I live with my dad and she wants me to move back in with her, and all of these things happened so fast at once it's over whelming.
Repo Man, in situations like yours, I usually start by kicking and charging a bathroom stall wall. Then I would get on the project, because it's something you can do. If your parents are giving you a choice, I suggest living with the one who's closest to the college. The less commuting time you have, the more time you have to get work done. I know it sounds cold, but college will keep you busy, so location will become important, more important than who you live with. Besides, you probably won't see them that much.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Actually they are about the same lol...

And can I ask why you call me Repo Man? lol
Quote:And can I ask why you call me Repo Man? lol

I'm glad you asked. A repo man reclaims merchandise from people who owe money and can't pay for it. I like coming up with nicknames for people. With your old screen name, your nickname would've been Spidey.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well in the case of my name I intended it to mean reclaiming something that has been lost, but Repo Man is quite fine with me.