Stolen Work
Well this guy here had stolen work from Lord Archive and Grapeleomon Katou

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=474653

Unforgiven is LA's Unforgiven
The Tamers Series is LA's Red D-Arc Diaries
The Digivise series is LA's Red Digivice Diaries
Protector is GK's protector.

Just thought i'd let u know.
The son of a bitch even included Lord Archive's "Author's Notes". Not only is that unforgivable, that's also very stupid. It makes it very easy to catch. LA is the only author who gives that much of a flying fuck about the cultural and Digimon authenticity. I suppose that getting ripped off is a sign that people like your work, but it's still not right. By the way, if anybody sees some stories on that site that heavily quote alternative rock bands, or parody Ghostbusters, let me know.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks for the info. I have reported him to Fanfiction.net through the abuse reports systems and by mail. Though keep checking to see if the reviews update. I had a little fun. Twisted
...user is no longer an active member of fanfiction.net ^^

Good to see justice won against this idiotic art thief ^^
Some people are just too dumb to be on this planet. >.<
you know what I once saw something like this too
except this guy stole sonimod's and r80's work

hey urban two words darwin awards
I don't give a flying fuck (I've found I get airsick while doing that), but I do care deeply about cultural authenticity in fanfiction, even if it's just smut... I'm just not nearly as educated about Japan as I like to let people think, and nowhere near the knowledge Lord Archive possesses.

Still, I don't include author's notes just to clarify cultural points, at least in my fan fiction, so I suppose it wouldn't be me getting ripped off so blatantly anyhow. Sad to see all of this... and to think, Unforgiven was for one of the DaD contests and that happened to it.

Well, I almost wish that I were ripped off like this, so that I could feel even more appreciated for my fanfiction... And so I could send a thief to intellectual property thieves' hell!