Join our server on Discord

Just makin' a new Story.
Twisted Twisted Twisted
Hiya! It's me Cursedhand again. It's been so long since
I last came here I was kinda busy this vacation time.

Me and my sister are making a new Comic or maybe just
a Story with some Magic in it. I just want to say that I need more
character Ideas.

(Note: The title of this Story is "Lonely Grounds:The Crystal Knights")

Just give me your Character Ideas.
(It should be in this form)

Name:
Sex:
History:
Personality:
....etc:

You can also post a drawing of your character! 8) 8) :roll:
Name: Christopher Raul (Chris)
Sex: Male
Height: 6 feet
History: Grew up a single child and lonely, parents were gone a lot.
Personality: Strong willed, determined and friendly.
Name: Lucas Stiles
Height: 4'11"
History: Grew up in a small town with little connection to the outside world. He studied to be a mage, despite his father's wanting him to be a blacksmith. At about age 14, a wizard attacked his town and killed all who live there, including his parents. Luckily, he knew some majick so he could protect himself. He swears he will oneday unmask and kill the wizard who brought him so much pain...
Personality: Quiet, but tough. Dark, but kind. Quite a lot of Lucas is an oxymoron. He keeps to himself more than anything, and hates human contact. He's also into bondage... yeah...

Name: Linx Tool
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"
History: Linx was born on a small island in the middle of nowhere. No one in the modern world knew of its exsistance. That all changed one day when explorers came to her island and tried to take control of it. Most of her people (Women and children) fled to the high mountains to get away from the oncoming attack (Since they would not give up their land so easily... the explorers had to take it by force). The renagades lived there for some time. In fact, most of Linx's childhood was spent there. But one day, after wandering out to find food, Linx was greeted by a Goddess. She told Linx that it was up to her to take back teh island that was once her's. To do this, the Goddess granted her a power. The power to change into any animal she pleased. She has since used this power to not only get back her island, but to save more and more cities across the globe.
Personality: Kind, smart, and to the point, Linx is, to say the least, not interested in a long-term relationship. Sorry, guys. Even without her responsibility as a, well, superhero, she never was into relationships of any kind. Not to say that she hates people, but she doesn't like to have to figure out what people want from her, thus explaining that she is also impatient.

I made both those on the spot. But, now I'm tired, so bye bye. X.x
I'll just go with what works and give you my D and D form.

Name: Zarima
Race: Human/Demon
Height: 6'8"

History: He always has and he always will, they say. Grandfathers of grandfathers heard tales of his monster slaying and demon fighting by their grandfathers. Known and feared throughout the lands as the most cutthrout creature by all mortal people. Nomadic by choice and friendless, he walks endlessly toward the raising moon in search of only he knows what.

Looks like: Very barbarian-like build. Thick all over except in the head.
Wares a suit of full plate armor that looks like it was made from blood red steel with a matching half-face plate over his cheeks, nose, ears and mouth and a black hooded cloak. His face is that of a young man still in his prime, but his sad, ageless brown eyes tell a different story. His hair could have a story of it's own, being the color of dead grass, thicker then bundled wheat and hanging down past his hips in a wavy sheet in the back and sharp curls over his forehead.

Fighting style: Blunt and fast with his beloved Warhammer (Think sledgehammer on seriods) and a two-handed, over-sized machete. Prefers to fight sword to sword even when outnumbered and delights in tearing his opponents to shreads with his bare hands.
Great swordsmen but most well known for his black art of Hemamancing in which he controls his own blood after it is spilled and uses it in every way, shape or form.

Personality: Not quite right in the head but in a funny way. Has the bad habit of mood swings and a short temper but all things considered, he has a great sense of humor. Drinks like a fish and curses like a sailor, he wastes most of his earned monster killing bounty in pubs before he moves on. Social and good-natured if he chooses to be but normally just keeps to himself in a corner.