Join our server on Discord

Learn To Be Pointless
This has been coming up recently and to try and further stall the grow of people who demand logic I bring this up. Without logic we could not make sense of anything. Without chaos we would live in a world of logic and logic is dull. We all here seem to have an understanding of one another when we do something or say something which seems to be off the wall and has no real relevence to anything.

We do not understand one another, we simply have an understanding, meaning we usually don't try and pry into the little cracks. We simply laugh at it since it is funny and, for those who are a bit more daring, try to add more nonsense in their response. It keeps the people from going stale. If it is only pointlessness, then it is still dull and won't ever make be funny. There must be a certain balance between the two.

Seperated they are weak but together they are strong.

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
never thought about hte balance of pointlessness and logical answers.
I don't believe anything's really pointless, even if it may seem so. Everything fulfills a purpose. True, often it's an unimportant and stupid purpose, but it is a purpose. What you call pointless I would therefore simply call illogical. I think it's necessary to be illogical sometimes, because logic alone is too straight and in many cases doesn't lead to real solutions. Many can only be reached by being illogical, messing around, trying out things.
Any logical person would see that writing pointless stories filled with sex and violence is a silly waste of time and wouldn't be openminded enough to even give a site like this a second glace. If we all used logic more then we should, I doubt that this site would even be here because logic is what happens when we forget our imagination.

Logic is something that should be used only when needed just because, and I repeat what the post before have said, logic can be one hell of a buzz-kill. And pointlessness? No such thing. Karma my friends. What goes around comes around and it doesn't matter how small or innocent the event was. It will come back to bite you in the ass so enjoy it while it lasts and let the consiquinces be damned.

The Lowdown: Logic is ok and useful but boring. I much prefer imagination and new ideas. For the rest just refer to below.
i prefer the balance between logic and pointless chaos ^_^

depending from the situation to use the one or the antoher
hehe... twirling nut...
Sounds like you're exercising your illogical side, Zarima mrgreen