Join our server on Discord

monster rancher
I used to have alot of the epasodes on tape but cant find em either that or I taped over them...

Im sure there is someone or some how to get the epasodes

I mean Ive got the jungle emperor(SP?) leo movie...kimba aint that popular here in america but some one took the time to fan sub it...I knew quite a few ppl who like monster rancher and Ive seen pictures from the japanese show and even little movie files...they would have had to get them from somewhere...

bleh :p
Wasn't Tiger of the wind voiced by David Hayter? Ya know, the guy who did the voice for Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid? I remember Tiger's voice the clearest because that voice actor was prolly the best on the show. ^^;;

Specially loved it when Tiger would roar as he attacked and stuff, that was cool.
I checked with www.imdb.com and the only reference to VA doing Tiger on MR is Brian Drummond: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0238546/ He's done a lot of other animated shows as well.

I checked for David on imdb, he's done a lot of aminated shopws but no Monster Rancher or Monster Farm.
Just a quick update: I'm missing Tiger's Battle with Destiny and Farewell, My Friend. I could also use a nice clean copy of Battle in the Meadow as mine's very fuzzy and poor. Once I get that 3, I'll have the complete set of USA version MR. Now if someone could pass me the one second season episode Of War and Hate as it was never aired in USA and the entire 3rd season...
hows the collection coming?
My collection's still the same. Still waiting for that 2 or 3 episodes and a set of 3rd season. I've posted in a couple Monster Rancher forums and no repsponse as of yet.
I have hundereds of tapes to go threw cause I never just put monster rancher on a specific tape...and I dun think I have the epasodes u need but Im still checkin...I wasnt consistent on recording the show >.<...