Join our server on Discord

Lord of The Ring's 3: Return of The King - Beyond WORDS!
I was in awe from the very begining!

This movie is far beyond words and worth the 22 hours I waited in line to be first!

This is a moive you MUST see if you never see a movie again as long as you live you must see this one!

LONG LIVE LORD OF THE RINGS! ^_^
I AM ARAGORN; HEIR TO ISILDOR!
I HAVE VERY BIG BALLS!
LMAO lol lol lol
It was very good.

SPOILERS:

Gollam is a real bastard. In the first two I thought he was kind of cute and funny sometimes, but this one made me want to kill him. I know he's got a problem and it's not totally his fault, just as a drug addict can't be 100% to blame if he gets violent to get more drugs (though I'm not saying addicts aren't to blame at all, but it's a special situation, in my opinion).

That scene near the end ranks as one of the gayest scenes I've ever seen in a movie. I mean, it was nice and funny and all that but damn, I almost wanted to laugh at it, just because it was so silly. Leaving the theater, a friend of mine made a remark about the "strange" relationship between Merry and Pippen, but what struck me was the relationship between Frodo and Sam. They're not gay, and their love for each other is a model for what love between true friends should be, but wow... Sam braving death to rescue Frodo from being raped in bondage by a bunch of orcs (you know that's what they had planned!) is about as romantic as you can get.

Great movie. I was never totally into either of the first two but I think they were both very good, and this one was a great finish, unlike another trilogy that came to an end this year :?
It was worth the line and being pelted by milkduds and YES I did "wonder" about the hobbits but not for too long.

Show of hands: Who's gonna buy the $300 triple gift box of LOTR when it comes to stores?

Who stuffed lemonheads, popcorn, ect. in there ears when the RingWraith screamed?

Who started to get up about five times near the end?

And Who can honestly say, that if Peter Jackson DOESN'T win something for this, the world makes sense?
i still havent watched it :'(
Neither have I ^^;;;
was it me or when that one elf guy was talking didn't you just want to put in "Mr. Anderson" right after he finishes his sentences? Oh yeah, I can so see many romance fanfics coming out of those scenes with the hobbits.

Overall the movie was great, but it just kept on ending... and ending... and ending...

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
Arrowhead Wrote:was it me or when that one elf guy was talking didn't you just want to put in "Mr. Anderson" right after he finishes his sentences? Oh yeah, I can so see many romance fanfics coming out of those scenes with the hobbits.

Overall the movie was great, but it just kept on ending... and ending... and ending...

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~

Seriously, Hugo Weaving is the man. Big parts in the two biggest trilogies of this decade (and maybe ever). Has anyone seen anything else that he's in? Could he ever be a leading actor, or has he stuck himself as being supporting actor with his parts in these two movies?
i haven't seen a single movie but about 8 yeers ago i read the books. i loved them all. did they do the desturction of the ring justic i hope so