Join our server on Discord

FUCKING HUGE NEWS
Nuclear bombs don't just kill people; they also make the surrounding land uninhabitable. Even if you don't like the people on the land, for the sake of the planet, it's best to avoid using nuclear bombs. Most people can be replaced, but there's a limited amount of fresh water, and it needs to stay radiation-free.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
BGAGTGAB and Wisemon:
You're both very right of course, you made two very good points...

JamesBond 007:
Quote:How many people do the terrorist's have to kill before we do anything about it
If you end up killing more people than the terrorists actually would, the question would turn into "How many people do you have to kill before the terrorists do anything about it?"

*another sigh* 007, have I been wasting by breath on you? As I just explained, what you suggest WOULD NOT WORK. It's fucking OBVIOUS. So why do you keep insisting on it? Of course we should do SOMETHING about it, and we should do something about it NOW, but not THAT. Your suggestion has got a name, you know. It's called genocide, and it's been used, amongst others, by Hitler (against the Jews), Stalin (against his own Sovjets and nearly against the Germans) and partially by Saddam Hussein (against the curds). DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT?!

So, uhm, let me just sum up. What you've been saying now, directly or indirectly, is:

- You agree with Hitler's, Stalin's and Saddam's practices, namely genocide.
- All arabs are terrorists.
- It's OK to kill millions of innocents.
- It's OK to cause poverty and general misery.

Jesus Christ man, do you really believe ALL THAT? That's just... so fucked up it's unreal. It makes me scared. Please tell me those aren't really your opinions.
Bond, you are a fucking moron. First of all, nuking the Middle East would probably damage the oil supply, which we need in order to keep producing many goods. Second, guess what? The sight of many mushroom clouds would probably be very difficult to hide from the media. And if even one US nuke is detonated anywhere in the world, the rest of the world will be on our ass within 2 hours, because, while nobody likes to say it, George W. Bush is probably even more internationally despised than Osama Bin Laden.
Quote:Jesus Christ man, do you really believe ALL THAT? That's just... so fucked up it's unreal. It makes me scared. Please tell me those aren't really your opinions.

No it's not really my opinions I'm just sick and tired of every day or two hearing of the suicide bombings in Israel and the rest of the area
Look, I can understand you're sick of it, but genocide/some other type of atrocious violence is NOT the answer, okay? That would just make things a *whole* lot worse, for reasons I've mentioned before and don't feel like repeating here (and what GMP said as well; he's perfectly right).

Ah well, at least your real beliefs don't seem to be quite THAT extreme, judging from your last post (though you don't seem to have thought about them a whole lot, as not to say at all). I've said what I needed to get off my chest and haven't got much to add, so let's just call this conflict settled.
JamesBond007 Wrote:
Quote:Jesus Christ man, do you really believe ALL THAT? That's just... so fucked up it's unreal. It makes me scared. Please tell me those aren't really your opinions.

No it's not really my opinions I'm just sick and tired of every day or two hearing of the suicide bombings in Israel and the rest of the area

Well, there's more to the story than just people just killing themselves and others in bombings. There are other motivations, actually - practical as well as religious.

In essence? Bombing the Middle East would result in more suicide bombers, not less.
You'll find that religion is responcible for more wars than anything else! Evil So is racizm! Evil Personally I can't understand how anyone could hate someone they haven't even met yet! I'm all for letting people do what they want, as long as it doesn't enfringe on the rights of others. While I'm not the nicest person on the face of this planet, I like to think I'm more open minded. If I hate someone, it's because of what they personally have wronged me in some way, not because they're black, arabic, hispanic, or even homosexual! I dislike the person, not the race he belongs to!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Here is someting on the lighter side that just got made

http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/saddam/
I thought that this topic looked familiar when I clicked on it, but for a brief moment, I hoped that there was, in fact, some "fucking huge news" that was just breaking.
same here lol oh well