Join our server on Discord

Lanamon and Fairymon
I drew both a little while ago, here: http://www.hentaisha.com/shagallery/zeriel

These are my first attempts at Hentai artist, hope you guys like it and please comment Wink
MMMMMMMAAAAARVELOUS!!!!

Hell of a lot better than my first attempt...
thank you man not only for the ranamon pic but for that fairymon pic
hey you do requests?
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
This is some good stuff, man. Althoughy something seems a bit odd about seeing Fairymon with such small breasts, I do like the small ones on Lanamon. Keep up the great work, and I hope someday to be even half as adept as you... even though writing is more my style, I like to dabble in drawing a bit.
A thanks a lot guys you make all the work worth while ^_^ I have some ideas for Lanamon and Fairymon in the future but since im strating at Hentai i need to get some variety out first but i will post any updates here.

As for request im taking a few right now, from my friends and from ideas i like but in Digimon is a little hard cos for some reason i only like humanoid digimon and so far theres only Lanamon and Fairymon =(

I know Reenamon is really cool but she almost doesnt look female to me. :( but ill put it on my todo list for some time because so many people like her and to make her look really atractive is a real challenge for me. I hope this sounds like good news for you guys im trying really hard right now Wink
What about Angewomon? She's humanoid, and pretty damn attractive. She was MADE for hentai... :D
Ooh i like the way you think :P Yea ill draw her as soon as im done with this two commisions 1. Sakura and Ino from Naruto, i only need to ink and Paint it (My first group pic woo) Then two girls i dont know from Lunar for my friend cos i make him comment on my Hentaisha section so much lol.

Wow but do you think i could beat the Sash picture? :o

female digimon *flexes hands*
angewomon lillymon rosemon ophanimon (alternate gatomon mega from season 4)
saykuyamon ladydevimon lillithmon mermaidmon ancient mermaidmon
ancient irismon fairymon shutumon ranamon
I think that's it I miss any?
Hey inst Ancientmermaidmon half fish? :shock: