Join our server on Discord

Digimon Hentai Game Recruitment
Heyas there people! I haven't been around for a long time, blame it on work and lack of internet access.

But now I'm back and I'm only working pt, so I have a lot of free time on my hands. Enough so, that I want to seriously continue on with the idea of making a Digiartists Domain Hentai Game. So I'm looking for artists and writers who want to lend their expertise to this worth cause :P

What I need are

CG Backdrops
Character Designers
Sprite Makers
Hentai Scene artists

and any writers who would like to help me with the plot. If you're interested, email me at ssjgokillo@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your interest.

p.s. could somebody sticky this for me?
dunno if they would and the plotline sounds like a Daikari/Veegato to me*sighs*

why can't their be more respect for Takari/Patagato? *She leaves but not before stamping a label on the wall*I am the Rabid Takari/Patagato fan. Keep all dumb dragon like digimon away from me or perish!@_@;;
Stupid Takaris.... :D j/k

The plot is not Daikari. I am a Daikari fan, but I know that thats not everyone's cup of tea.

Just a quick rundown of the plot. You're a high school (or junior high) boy in the digimon universe. You're friends with lots of people, but one of the people you've known forever is Hikari/Miyako. Of course, you've developed something of a crush on said girl. One day after school, the girl is kidnapped by a strange man in a blue suit. It's Myotismon. After a bit of investigating, you find out that Myotismon runs a Burlesque house, and kidnaps girls and digifems to participate in it.

So you're mission is to infiltrate this dark world of crime and prostitution, to ultimately either free your friend, or succumb to the darkness.

Like I said, I know the plot needs some work, and so does the dialouge, so, anyone willing to help, is more than welcome to.
It would work out better if there would be multiple ways to play it. For example, if you are TaiKari fan, you'll see such things and if you DavisKari, you'd see that just by playing.

I could probably help with characters and story, but first things first. How is this being made? Any screenshots?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
For the last time, there will be no Daikari or Takari!!! The character will be YOU!!! If you've ever played a hentai game before, the game will play like that. It will be YOU doing whatever with Kari or Yolie or Renamon or whoever...

But, as it looks like I'm not going to get any help from artists on this, I'll probably just have to scrap it. Sorry guys.
oh okay, sorry about dat*moves along*

sounds kinda like the digimon world series , digimon world 2 was my fav since I could pull a Patagato on there ^_^