Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have a girl friend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
23.53%
8 23.53%
No
73.53%
25 73.53%
Yes, Her name is "Paulmula Handerson"
2.94%
1 2.94%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Girlfriend
Er, no I don't have a gf. *Huggles his YAOI-boy tightly!* ;D
No I don't have a girl friend but I am searching.
By the way are there any girls here.
Girls you can PM me anytime oo the day.
Well, I never had a girlfriend.
I never had a boyfriend either.
And I know I'll never will.
yea, I came to the same conclusion like Zephyr.
yes i have a girlfriend. her name is kayla, she was my best friend who came to me with all her problems and fears, and i always had a helping hand to lend, sometime in feburary we sorta developed crushes on each other, and we never said anything to each other until june when i told her my feelings and she told me as well. now i have asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. (BTW that 4 months and some odd days that i kept me feelings hidden was one of the worst times of my life! )

i love her very much and i finally realize what id been missing all thoes years i lived in fear of love. although i don't think she would really approve of me looking at digimon pr0n...but since i don't maturbate to it anymore i don't feel as guilty...

all the advice i can give to thoes of you that don't have a gf just ask a girl out that you like the worse she can say is no. just be persistant and if they insult you, don't listen to them.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, I never had a girlfriend.
I never had a boyfriend either.
And I know I'll never will.

Why do you think so.
Easy...when you're in your middle-twenties and had all kind of delusions, it's like you lose hope, don't you? If you already are that age and never had it, what hope can you have from then on?
Nope Nope. No girl friend for me.. Not like I want one anyway.. hehe
*sigh* As I said in another topic...

I used to have a girlfriend but she got drunk and tried to pull me off somewhere "private"

I said no 'cause she was drunk but that made her break up with me.

Kinda sad about it...