Join our server on Discord

#DaDigimonRPG
The RPG is Temporarily Closed due to the Crush of real life.

My job has become so low hour as to make it impossible for me to pay my bills. I'll be working there until I can find another job but to look for a new job I'll have to go to bed as soon as I get home and get up early to go Job Hunting. add to that my Dad being Seriously Ill, and I have almost no time to myself.

Now, I'm Keeping the RPG It's just going Inactive for the time being. So Keep your eyes Here and I'll let you know When everything settles down
I'll do my best to be there when your other facits are more in order.

Let us both hope that our tortured facits awaken from their nightmares quickly.
The RPG may be coming back. I have a new job and if the schedule permits I'll be trying to restart the game.

So stay tuned to this post for more info.
Okay I'm gonna be Trying a Restart Tommorrow evening at 8(eastern)Pm
at current I have
Countersync,Matelk,NeoZephyrmon,Myself,Rageromon.

also 2 character are in construction and may be ready for tommorrow if your an old member and want to rejoin post here with your old character/nick or contatct me by e-mail
(This is roughly 8:55 PM EST)
20030730|00:54:28 <@Sho_Ishogi> Okay everyone, sorry about this
20030730|00:56:07 <@Sho_Ishogi> You know Yestereday When I said Barring acts of god we'd play tonight. Well God acted. My Nephew Destroyed my Keyboard and Mouse I can get a new one tommorrow but until then I have to Postpone.

See ya tomorrow.
I lost alot of characters during the Hiatus and am desperately in need of new people. we have only 2 Females in the new batch of recruits bringing our total up to 2.
20030801|02:24:11 <@Sho_Ishogi> well I got some surfing to do so I'm outta here remember Fri 9:30 eastern

I THINK he meant that that's the next RP time
what happened?
Okay sorry I've had a real busy last couple of Days. Next Planned Session will be Tonight (Wednesday Aug 6) 9:30 Eastern

Once Again my apologies for dropping off the planet there
next session 8pm eastern Sun aug 10 Stay tuned here and the Message Board for details

?