Join our server on Discord

To advertise some hip disguise
Since nobody has posted in the authors' section in a few days, I figured now would be a good time to introduce myself. I am Wisemon, the author of the Alternate Ending Series, the only major series which features characters and concepts from the fourth season. The fourth season was my favorite, and I believe that my writing will show the season's true potential. I was going to join earlier, but until my first few stories were retuned, I was too ashamed. Now I'm proud of my work, and I think that anyone who's seen the fourth season should give it a shot. After all, how many frontier stories are out there? Even if you didn't like the fourth season, if you like comedy, action, and lots of quoted lyrics, this series is for you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I too liked season 4 and wrote fics/lemons, about it. It was a cool season not the best for me, but very cool indeed.

I read some of your stories but I felt that the characters were mainly very different personalities than in the show and that you play off JP's weight as too much of an emphisis. Not bad style though.
I read your Pokemon parody. Except for the incest, it's pretty nice. I really like parodies. I think Takuya should've been your main character. Appearance-wise, he's a rip-off of Ash.

As far as my own characters go, they are different from the show, and yet they're more the same. I exaggerated their personalities for dramatic and comedic effect.
I know that you saw me.
You're right Ash and Takuya are similar...but I wanted to do a female trainer and since there are a lot of Jun fans out there with a lack of leading role fic substance I picked her.

The only problem is where to go now lol, not sure where I want to take the story. I might go back and edit my own Frontier lemon to re-submit it, you might like it, it takes place in a parallel plain of the Digital World where two warring bodies are fighting, the team is split up and they all take different sides, some for good reasons (actual fact), others for bad reasons (like sex).
Hello, Wisemon! Welcome to the board! It's always good to see new people here, especially creative people. :D
A series about a war among the frontier characters? Yep, that's right down my alley. In fact, in a way, "Generic Blues" is a miniature version of that concept. It starts off with everybody against Kouji. Then everybody is against Junpei. It ends with everybody against Takuya. I've found that when kids pick sides, one side usually consists of only one kid.
I know that you saw me.
Mine is JP, Bokomon and Nee vs. Takuya and Kouji and Zoe and Tommy is pretty nuetral. They aren't directly against eachother, but they do eventually meet in battle and then it all gets mixed up.
J.P. gets Bokomon and Neemon on his side? That's not fair, but it accurately describes what he usually has to work with. He'd probably be better off alone than stuck with the Squatt and Baboo of the Digital World.
I know that you saw me.
Well they don't directly choose sides, they all get separated JP and Neemon and Bokomon are in a group, each group of DD's choose the side they think they are supposed to be on. In JP's case, they happen upon a Digimon being attacked, they help the Victim Digimon and after hearing why she was attacked, join that side, however, Takuya and Koji join the opposing side when they see a rebelion (from JP's side) occur, but they don't know JP is on that side, vice versa