Join our server on Discord

taking vore obsession a little too far
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Hey, the whole thing was consentual. The guy wanted to die and in a specific way, and the other dude qwas hungry. I respect the whole thing. I wouldnt do it or support it or anything, but I respect it.

Some people have different beliefs than others.

This is a slippery issue. Should people be able to do whatever they want? I mean whatever they want, as long as they're not harming anyone without their consent? This goes way beyond physician-assisted suicide. If this was deemed okay, it would set a dangerous precedent, but that's probably not a strong enough reason in itself to ban people from engaging in this kind of activity.

Of course, we can only assume that it was consentual. The tape probably shows that the victim allowed all this to happen. But what about future cases? Do we just take the killer's word that his/her victim wanted to die?

Angeteen Wrote:Also, once again nit picking, doesn't vore mean when you swallow someone/something whole? Sort of like a snake swallowing a mouse. It just opens up, gets it in it's mouth, and swallwos (by the way, in comparsion, this would be like someone trying to swallow a watermelon whole). Therefore vore is entirly ruled out in this case, but as for cannibalism, it still has the green light.

Yeah, I know. I guess I just thought it would be a funny thread title. I mean, as funny as a thread about this sort of thing could be, you know?

I can understand how you might enjoy this on a fantasy level. There's nothing more humiliating and dehumanizing than being eaten, and sometimes that kind of appeals to me. I've enjoyed RP'ing vore themes with other people and reading fics where characters are in peril, tied to a spilt and about to be roasted or something, or tied up and tossed into an oven, but I don't enjoy the grusome aspects of it. I stop right there.
i agree this whole topice make me fell some what ill. i have a hard enouge time killing birds and fish to eat but a person? shudders even concention i can't see that. we are humans (///) not not sharks or spiders lets try to act like it
quicksand_boy Wrote:This is a slippery issue. Should people be able to do whatever they want? I mean whatever they want, as long as they're not harming anyone without their consent? This goes way beyond physician-assisted suicide. If this was deemed okay, it would set a dangerous precedent, but that's probably not a strong enough reason in itself to ban people from engaging in this kind of activity.

Well, Im not saying he should just go free because it was entirely consentual. He should, however, at least be given a reduced sentence since it technically is an assisted suicide. now, if there's a law against cannibalism as well, then the penalties for that law should be taken into account as well.

Quote:Of course, we can only assume that it was consentual. The tape probably shows that the victim allowed all this to happen. But what about future cases? Do we just take the killer's word that his/her victim wanted to die?

Now dont think Im going to argue on the behalf of all cannibals out there who claim their victims consented, but for this guy, the proof is in the picture. Simple as that.