Join our server on Discord

DaD update! Now with Search Engine!
Wouldn't it be also be possible to go to google and enter in "some-such-phrase site:www.digiartistsdomain.com"?

Still, a search engine for the site itself is also good in it's own way, sort of like a step up to becoming one of the bigger hentai sites except without having the monthly fee. :D
Quote:Wouldn't it be also be possible to go to google and enter in "some-such-phrase site:www.digiartistsdomain.com"?
It would be possible... most likely since our search engine does exactly that. ;)
It's just a lot easier to use (No need to go to Google, and you don't have to add the "site..." each time)

As I said on the main page:
Quote:Thanks to the friendly fellows at Google, you can now search this site
Chibi Renamon Wrote:
Quote:Wouldn't it be also be possible to go to google and enter in "some-such-phrase site:www.digiartistsdomain.com"?
It would be possible... most likely since our search engine does exactly that. ;)
It's just a lot easier to use (No need to go to Google, and you don't have to add the "site..." each time)

As I said on the main page:
Quote:Thanks to the friendly fellows at Google, you can now search this site

AMEN! I love this search engine. It makes it easier than looking though each writer for a certain lemon you want. Rock on Chibi Renamon!