Join our server on Discord

i need inspiration
i need inspiration to just sit down and type...i got 3 lemons pending, and some old ones to edit. but i just don't feel in the mood
My tip is listen to music that fits the sexual nature of what your gonna write about and in a few minutes the brain cells should be cirulating with ideas.
no, you don't understand, i am good in the area of ideas...i want inspiration to sit down and write.
Raka Wrote:no, you don't understand, i am good in the area of ideas...i want inspiration to sit down and write.

I've found that if you imagine your story as an animated show, it will give you the inspiration nessasary to finish your story! 8)
There's no cure for laziness, unless you have people shouting at you to continue. The only way to get anything finished is to finally decide to get your ass down and write. The lemon I'm currently writing is going awfully slow, but I manage to write one or two sentences each day.
Got any ritalin ^^

That stuff makes ANYTHING seem interesting!
THAT'S A LIE, TOGASHI!!!!

I take Ritalin, and I'm bored off my ass (even the computer is becoming that seeing as a lot of my fav pages... Hentai, animations, fan art, music.. simply don't update as often as they used to, or sometimes not at all).

I so wish I could draw something right about now (well, I draw little chibified verisons of myself saying something funny when I'm BORED, but that's usually in school).