Join our server on Discord

Does anyone know where I can find hentai with insects in it?
Among my weird state of tastes, one of them is women being covered by live insects. I'd prefer pictures of worms or maggots (this does not in anyway involve snuff, so don't ask), but that's another story and I'm willing to take what I can. I don't know why, but for some odd reason, having something crawling over/into a woman has always interested me. I'm doubtful that anyone will respond to this, but I figured I might as well give it a shot.
Twisted Twisted Twisted I did some request pics like that some years ago, when I was at Anime Un-Cut. The pics aren't ther anymore, and I was kicking around the idea of putting up another Yahoo site with my old work on it. I also had work on Uziga Waita's Deadly Joy and Perpasia's IKA 2 sites in Japan. I'll see what else I have' right now I'm working on Ranamon pics for this site. Twisted Twisted Twisted Musca. (FWIW, my name is a clue!)
....Make sure you post a reply, and I'll get back with you. "Twisted? HUH!!! You ain't just kiddin', brother, and how!!!"-Shemp Howard, paraphrased. Twisted Twisted Twisted
Twisted Twisted Twisted I did some request pics like that some years ago, when I was at Anime Un-Cut. The pics aren't ther anymore, and I was kicking around the idea of putting up another Yahoo site with my old work on it. I also had work on Uziga Waita's Deadly Joy and Perpasia's IKA 2 sites in Japan. I'll see what else I have' right now I'm working on Ranamon pics for this site. Twisted Twisted Twisted Musca. (FWIW, my name is a clue!)
u want lil insects on women? or big insects on fairies? cuz obviously theres the fairy manga on freecartoonsex.com :?
Perferably small insects on women.