Join our server on Discord

hi i'm new
hello, i dont really read lemons a lot or read at all to begin with, but i just made this story for my project n i'm kinda getting hooked to writing now..if someone can give me tips on writing it wud be MOST greatful. n if u wanna see the story

http://groups.msn.com/m4f5ehpqnoabuiock36rm8n3g2/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=795&all_topics=0

go there plz n read the second msg. thank u in advanced ie. i'm pretty young. so dont make fun of me n dont ban me for being underage..but i'm 15. thx in advanced AGAIN *is being brave to post his real age o.O*
Hey, what's with the honesty? Nobody says you need to tell us that you're under-aged, just like like me and say you're 18. Yeah, I still lie say I'm 18, it makes me feel younger. But honestly, I'm an ault, and I won't tell if you don't.

So much trouble with name... Must resist urge to insult... Resistance falling...

YOU FOOL!
that's pretty good
Interesting, extent it a bit, perhaps Marie's confrontation with her father, or a flash back to why he didn't want kids in the first place.