Join our server on Discord

MY FUCKING HEAD HURTS!!!!
But it's ok. hehe :D Cuz I'm happy. Yes. happyhappy joyjoy. hehehe. :shock: Why am I happy? SIMPLE!!!!!!! I'm not dead for one thing. That's a plus.
I killed my very first deer and I got to rip it's intestines out with my bare hands. Twisted funfun hehehe.

I finished a 17 page report on Medieval Warfare just now and it's due tomorrow so YES!!!!!! I'M DONE WITH IT AND I HOPE IT BURNS WITH IT'S CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!

:? What else? hmmmmmmmmmmmm. OH YEAH!!!!! Because of the whole being-done-with-the-research-paper thing I can start back on Ch 8 of my Digimon book. HAHAHA!! Zarimamon the Butcher of Monsters COMES AGAIN AT LONG LAST!!!!!!

And it snowed! It FUCKING snowed this morning!!! Big flakes too!! It was AWESOME!!!!! But then it quit but THAT's OK!! It just gives me more expectation for the next snowing.

:? :x :shock: :( Well fuck. I've ran out of things to be write about being happy about... THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
uh ok good for you
[quote="zarima: angel of blood"]But it's ok. hehe :D Cuz I'm happy. Yes. happyhappy joyjoy. hehehe.[\quote]

If you're so fuckin happy, why the fuck are you posting in the RANT board??? stupid moron.
Now lets not be rude. This is a rant board and, last time I checked, his post qualifies as a rant because it has a specific purpose (stating that his head hurts but he is overall happy) and it goes on for more than a paragraph.

No one said rants had to have a life altering point, but I do agree it was kind of rash that he would post something as this.

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
nah, it's good if there are things on earth that could make you happy.
Does we have a little sand in our vagina Sh0kmaster, hmmm?

Quote:If you're so fuckin happy, why the fuck are you posting in the RANT board??? stupid moron.

I may be a moron but MY quote box worked.

And Arrowhead is right, it was just a tad bit rash of me to go off like that but hey, me being happy is a major event and I was bored so there ya go.

Marry Christmas to all and to all a good LICK MY DICK NOSTRIL Sh0kmaster!!!