Join our server on Discord

Poll: do you buy digimon products?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
60.87%
14 60.87%
No
17.39%
4 17.39%
Used to i out grew it
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who still buys digimon products
I stopped after the 2nd series was over, from there on it started sucking.
aww cmon Season 3 was awsome!
I agree with Gabumonbubu here....
Not official stuff,but I have some Digimon temporary tattoos.And a bunch of stuff made by me like an Impmon/Beelzemon T-shirt and several notebooks,and a folder,and a SD trinket for a pen cap.
I own a full collection of cards, 8 to 10 dvd's, and some books.
I wanted to make my 100th post a special one. I'll give you the list of all of the Digimon products that I own. Note that this might be edited a few times as I remember more things.

Digivolving Figures:
WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon/Omnimon, Greymon/MetalGreymon (metal repaint), Agumon/WarGreymon (limited edition gold repaint), BlackAgumon/BlackWarGreymon (2x), MagnaAngemon/Seraphimon, Flamedramon, Raidramon, Digmon, Submarimon, Shurimon, Magnamon, Imperialdramon/Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, ExVeemon/Stingmon/Paildramon, Aquilamon/Gatomon/Sylphymon, Growlmon/WarGrowlmon, Gargomon/Rapidmon, Beetlemon

D-Real Figures:
Omnimon, Paildramon, WarGreymon, Growlmon, WarGrowlmon, Gallantmon, Gargomon (2x), Rapidmon, Rapidmon (gold), MegaGargomon, Beelzemon

Spirit Figures:
WarGreymon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, Flamedramon, Duskmon, Beetlemon

Action Feature Figures:
Agumon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon (limited edition translucent from Omnimon pack), Omnimon, Gabumon, WereGarurumon, MetalGarurumon (limited edition translucent from Omnimon pack), Patamon, Gatomon, ExVeemon, Stingmon, Paildramon, Imperialdramon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, Aquilamon, Sylphymon, Shakkoumon, Magnamon, BlackWarGreymon, MaloMyotismon, Guilmon, Growlmon, WarGrowlmon, Gallantmon, Gargomon, Rapidmon, Rapidmon (gold), MegaGargomon, Calumon, Impmon, Renamon, Kyubimon

Other:
Guilmon and Terriermon's 1.5" Digivolution packs (complete with Takato and Henry figures), Omnimon figure from movie (comes with limited edition Omnimon card and aforementioned WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon action feature figures), plush Patamon, Veemon alarm clock (I gave it to my brother; they didn't use the actual voice), Digimon The Movie on DVD, Digimon The Movie Soundtrack

Digivices:
Season 1 (translucent green), Davis's, Takeru's, Ken's (very rare, only 2 per box), Davis's (translucent), Takeru's (translucent 2x), D-Terminal (2x), Junpei's D-Tector (2x)

Playstation Games:
Digimon World (Greatest Hits), Digimon World 2, Digimon World 3, Digimon World 3 (Greatest Hits), Digital Card Battle (2x), Digimon Rumble Arena

Cards:
Original starter pack with some boosters, Street Battle cards with some boosters, D-Tector cards (a total of about 500 cards, with many repeats)

As you might've guessed, I used to work at Toys "Я" Us. I challenge anyone on this site to list a larger collection.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
i have the whole set of the D-tector digivices
I get the mangas (why why WHY won't they translate V-Tamer?! WHYYYYYYY!?!?!?!) and just yesterday I got a JP-style Digivice!
i understand the V-tamers Magna so i'm not worried about it ny wya have u beten the Jp D-tector yet?? oh they r sooo easy to beat
*sigh*

i really am obssessed with these things... -_-;;

*holds up his latest purchase*

a special Susanomon edition of the D-tector, with the Susanomon crad....
it's coloured in red blue and gold...

*sighs and just throws it on top of the rest of the Digivices, 2 D-3's, version 1, glow in the Dark green version, and version 2 see through purple edition, 2 d-Arcs or D-Powers, Red, version one, and Version 2 see through green, the D-tectors, version 1, red, version 2 blue, version 3 red again, and Version 4... * ya heard, the susanomon one...

of yeah... -_-

*pulls out a Blue D-Gather from his pocket and pulls off a red D-spirit from his arm and adds them to the pile*

damn things... i'm hooked...