Join our server on Discord

Poll: do you buy digimon products?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
60.87%
14 60.87%
No
17.39%
4 17.39%
Used to i out grew it
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who still buys digimon products
quicksand_boy Wrote:At least get someone to make "official" DAD shirts. That would help keep this site ad-free for a long time.

... dude, thsi really amuses me.

How the hell would you be able to explain that shirt?
Look at it this way... hardly anybody would actually know what it was unless they liked hanging out here. It would be a symbol that we could recognize others of our kind by. Or at least a conversation starter. :roll:

C'mon, are we ashamed of ourselves?
I geuss not... but non of my friends like digimon, so i cant tell them i like writing lemons about them(i'm more mature than them, they cant even accept homosexuality)
Quote:At least get someone to make "official" DAD shirts. That would help keep this site ad-free for a long time.
Quote:Look at it this way... hardly anybody would actually know what it was unless they liked hanging out here. It would be a symbol that we could recognize others of our kind by. Or at least a conversation starter.
Now that is a SERIOUSLY cool idea! :D Someone really ought to go and talk to Togashi about that, hehe...
welllllll, I myself own a Digimon shirt, ADULT size, and with a pretty cool looking logo pic on the front which I personnaly like...you guys wanna see? [[how do I post an image on these boards? and it's not hosted on any site]][/img]
Well, first you need to upload your pic to a wev server (if you don't have one, e-mail it to me and I'll host it for ya ^^ ), then you make a post containing it here. To do this, just type
Quote:[-img-]-the image's URL-[-/img-]

-- but without any dashes. I just added those so you can see the code.
I still buy Digimon especially plushies and figures. ^_^
i just buy the Digivice stuff
lol, and for THIS Christmas, my friend just game me a Digimon pressent today! which is awsome! and anybody know a free place I can just quickly put the pic onto?
just send it to me with Email Gf_Tiamat@hotmail.com or to lordimpmon@aol.com and I can host it on my server (for free of course)