Join our server on Discord

Kandlin we need moreeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Does anybody knows if Kadlin has a site or where he puts his exraordinary artwork??????????????????????????????????? :?
You'd have to get in touch with Red Rover. I did actually ask him about that particular subject a while back and he said Kandlin prefers a lot of privacy and doesnt have a site or any public email.

..Yeah.
Yes it's quite true...The only time I ever seen his email was on this b-day picture he did in the TDK Yahoo group (The pictures been removed), I emailed him and unfortunely didn't get a reply.

I think he's a wicked artist who's done a shit load of art with different cartoons. (my fave being his sonic the hedge pictures).

So in short amigo...we're doomed till he feels like it ;) lol.
Why me god why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :( :( :( Ok, i am oficially now in hell Evil
Where do people find the pictures then? Are they just scattered around the web in a mess?

I hate it when you find a really REALY good artist and they don't have a web site. Either that or they used to and it got abused (Tojyo, for one...his Sonic pics rule!)
That's what happens with fame I guess. You become a public spectacle, and people try to get whatever they can of yours. That's life.
Why always the coolest dudes dont give to public their masterpieces :( :( :( Thanks anyway guys.
cause the worst dudes always steal things from them
so true. i hate art thieves