Join our server on Discord

Lemon preview
A preview of my 1st lemon tell me what your opinions of it are. Please don't lie to me and say you like it if it sucks. I want the truth.

////

Diclamer: I do not own digimon and if your under 18 please do not read. Yada yada yada Don't say you wern't warned.

Untitled
As the sun set on the digimon city of dugfire Jay, a boy of the age of sixteen dressed in black jeans and a white T-shirt with hair that greatly resembled the original digi-destined group leader Tai, watched the sunset from his window in the room of the digimon hotel located on the 15th floor. He had brown hair that had wildly spiked out, green eyes, and a light skin tone. Jay had been thrown into the digital world when he was fourteen and he had lived there ever since. His three partners Guilmon, Gabumon, and Gazimon lay in a blissful sleep on the king sized bed located in the center of the room. The bed had previously been laid out with neatly tucked green sheets until Guilmon jumped on them. He had found his three partners under different circumstances but it was Jay's want to help people and digimon that had eventually lead him to them. His digimon deserved their sleep though. They always worked hard to protect Jay and he never had anything to offer in return. Although they always told him they were his partners and wanted nothing. It still felt awful to not be able to give anything back. Jay knew they would never let him though even if he could. He quietly sighed as he walked over to the bed He slowly tried to crawl in so he wouldn't wake the sleeping digimon, though he doubted a hurricane could wake guilmon, Though he had found a place on the bed he couldn't get into a comfortable position so he laid awake for a long while thinking and getting kicked by guilmon a few times.
He thought about how different each digimon was yet how well they worked as a team. Guilmon his first discovered partner has a big heart although not he's smartest digimon when it comes to raw power no one can match him. Gabumon Jay's second partner is one of the most caring digimon Jay knows but he's always ready to fight when he's needed and Gazimon who was considered the runt in his family always wants to look cool and is ready for almost anything that comes his way. Jay lay in the bed for hours just thinking while trying to fall asleep.
He had finally gotten on the verge of sleeping when his alarm went off as all his partners slowly awoke. Jay could only groan as he slid back out of bed and walked into the shower hoping he could quickly wake himself from his weariness. About ten minutes later he was in the hot shower so relaxed he hadn't noticed Guilmon walk in.
"Whatcha doin?" Guilmon questioned poking his head around the shower curtain scaring Jay and making him fall on his back.
"Guilmon what did I tell you about knocking before you walked in a closed room!" Jay shouted as Guilmon backed out of the room with his ears dropped down because he had been yelled at. After getting up he finished his shower then he turned the nozzle off and started drying himself with a towel. Afterwards he quickly got dressed and looked around the main room to see Gabumon and Gazimon had already left to eat breakfast.
(I shouldn't have been so mean to Guilmon like that; I know he didn't mean any harm.) Jay thought as he walked over to the bed where Guilmon was laying with his ears still dropped back. As he sat on the bed Guilmon moved away the short distance the bed would allow without him falling off. Jay sighed again. "I’m sorry I yelled at you before." he said bluntly to his partner "I've just had a bad morning that’s all." He had almost forgotten how innocent and child like Guilmon could be at times.
////

So............
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
It's not bad, but there is grammar that needs to be fixed, use some commas and stuff. I don't really know where you're going with the series but it seems to me like in the games how they have more than one partner.
thats not what I was goin for at all. I don't play the games. Jay was suppose to just be diffrent when he had three partners. (A new twist you could say) The digimon were suppose to be what I think normal Digimon act like. (Nobodies perfect.)

I need to get a spellchecker when it's done.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army