Join our server on Discord

Meet Lunamon! (A Jeannette and Lunamon RPG!)
Chris, Christine, Digiharem, let's see Blossy and Flora cum shall we? (sips snowcone and watches)

Devina: Oh ya! Floramon cum! Very good.

Jeannine: I'm still wet from fucking you Jeannette, but I would love to see two Floramon Princesses cum! *watches them fuck*

Veronica: Oh yessss, cum my darlings! (Watches Flora and Blossy fuck)

Next time: "Finally, The Jeannette Has Returned To Toulouse!" (aka my homecoming back in my native France and I have a family reunion.)
Cum, cum, cum in her bum!
Cum, cum, cum in her bum!
Blossy: I'm cumming! Aaaaaaah! (cums on Flora, which excites her)
Flora: Blossssy! I looooooooove you!!! (cums) Pant, pant...oh that was so cool. (lies in Blossy's arms)

PS. Shall we clean up, then we go to the mansion soon? Chris, take your new girl Christine with you, I'll bet she be dying to see my old home back in Toulouse.
Christine: Yeah me and Chris are interested in the beds too!

Chris: OHhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!
so we going?
Me: At last, here we are! (I had an imitation fur coat wrapped around me, and I was wearing my best strapless Jessica Rabbit style dress and black spike heels) That's where I was born, a nice mansion in Toulouse. I had a Chinese bisexual mother, and a French father. He was good looking, he taught me some good things, and my mother, she helped me explore my lesbianism. Now, digiladies (gestures to Veronica, Jeannine, Devina and the others and Chris and Christine), come meet my mama! She's so beautiful, sexy and so magnifique! (smiles, giggles and knocks on the door) Mama! Nihao, it's me, Jeannette, your best daughter. Come say nihao/bonjour!

(A few moments later)

Jeannette's Mama: Bonjour, all! (to me) Oh, nihao Jeannette darling. (gives me a hug and kiss) I missed you, airen. Have you been taking care of yourself in Japan? And did you use the dildo I gave to you on your 13th birthday?
Me: (blushes) Oui, mama. Oui.
Jeannette's Mama: My, how beautiful you are now. And your geisha facepaint and lippy, pretty! You're being more like me. (whispers) You have sex with me, tonight love. Besides, mama/daugther love's okay. As for your Digimon girlfriends and Chris and Christine, yes, they can come in. I'll let them pick their brothels, I mean, bedchambers of love. (giggles)

Jeannine and Devina: Can we spend some time with you, Mrs. Jeannette's Mom? You are cute and sexy.

Jeannette's Mama: Okay, but first. My first name's Aglaranna and my last name's Xiao. (they nod) Hey, Jeannie, how about a mama/daughter love bath, just you,me and a bottle of sake together?

Me: Ma oui! I'd love that.

(Aglaranna Xiao shows me to the love bath, while the digiwomen, Chris and Christina pick out bedchambers.)

Aglaranna: Sorry, your dad is out on a business trip helping to setup an Australian branch of your company, love, but he'll be back before the end of next week. Will you be staying a week?
Me: Oui.
Aglaranna: Oh good! (smiles) There's our stop. (opens door, then shuts it and begins to strip) I've already run our bath and put the herbs in. You can strip too if you want, cherie. Besides, I want to know how sexy my daughter is! (sexy giggle then lets down her hair, I kick my shoes off and slowly striptease, much to her arousal) Ohhhh yeah....you sexy mama, oui? (smiles)
Hmm, a bath sounds nice eh Christine?

Christine: Yeah lets take a bath!
Before I was Jeannette Takenouchi, my real first and last name was Jeannette Xiao. (I'm a French/Chinese born woman who spend most of her teen and early adult years. I became Jeannette Takenouchi after applying for Japanese residency. I lived in with Sora and the Takenouchis for a long time, then moved in next to the Inoues (Yolei lives here!) and with my vast wealth, lived in 2 (!) apartment buildings till my new mansion and the new Japanese branches of my company Digital Freedom Incorporated (a Digiworld/Earth friendly company) setup new branches just outside Tokyo and 2 new branches on Hoikkaido aka the soap products capital and the home of "Mr. Sparkle".)

Now the mother/daughter sex scene...

(Mama Aglaranna and I sat and spread our legs in the tub, relaxing in the bath and ogled each other's hot areas.)

Mama A: Before we fuck, airen, let's have a drink of sake to get in the spirit. You can feel yourself up if you want. Moan for me, darling.
Me: Oh mama, ohhhh....(rubs my boobs and my clit softly)

Aglaranna-chan pours two shots of sake into two shotglasses. She gives one to me, I take it.

Me: Drink to our endless mother-daughter love, mama. (guzzles sake down and sighs sexily)
Mama A: I will, airen. Jeannette Xiao, you are always so sexy and beautiful to me, love. (downs her sake.) C'mere and kiss me, airen. We have all night. (I bring her closer to my tits and we embrace and we kiss very erotically and slowly in the mouth) Wo ai ni, darling.
Me: Wo ai ni, to you too, Mama. Shall we fuck some more?
Mama A: It's your party, Jeannette and you can fuck me if you want to, darling. (says in French) Let's get it on. Ohhhhh! (more kissing and I rub my mothers sexy ass...)
Chris runs a bath with hot water as Christine fingers her pussy and bum warming up for some more fun