Join our server on Discord

Meet Lunamon! (A Jeannette and Lunamon RPG!)
Jeannine orgasms. I lick the cum off my fingers, tasting her sweet honey. Then....

Jeannine: (shoving a vibrating double dong in her cunt) My favorite slut, impale your hot quim on THIS!!! (I do so) Ohhhh my love, my true lesbian love (we hold hands), you are so tight.
Me: You're so tight, too Jeannine. NOW.....LET'S FUCK OUR PRETTY BRAINS OUT!!! (we do so)

Meanwhile, the other Digisluts check out Flora and Blossy the Lesbo Floramon Sluts, who are fucking so good....(check it out, Chris and Christine!)
Watches the lezbo action and sitcks it to Christine as were screw and watch the Floramon fun
Big Blossy: Let me lick your snatch, oh pretty Flora!
Flora: Okay. (lies down and spreads legs) Now...fuck me my Floralicious Babe! (she does so) Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh!!!!
Chris: Christine you're soooooooooo tight!

Christine: Push it in deeper deeper!
Me: 'K! (I grab Jeannine's tits and squeeze them and I impale myself fuckin' hard on the double dildo) OHHHH! OHHHH! OHHHHH!!!

Jeannine: That's so good! Don't stop my love!!! (moans and puts her hands on my tits, and squeezes hard, too!) Oh Jeannette I love you!!! (moans harder and a trickle of cum runs down her angelic legs)
Christine bounces on my member vigorously, she throws her head back in extacsy as she begins to reach her climax.

"Oh...oh yes!" She screams breathlessly into the night.

She bounces shallowly and collapses onto me as she cums.

"More, I want more." She begs.

I lay her tired body stomach down and pull open her ass, I shove my large hard member into her asshole.

She gasped and then said "Oh yes my asshole fuck it hard."

"Oh I will." I said with a grin as I began pushing in and out of her tight ass eagerly.
Me: (screaming) JEANNINE!!!
Jeannine: JEANNETTE....I'm gonna cummmmmmmmm!!!

(my toes curl, Jeannine's wings curl and we cum over each other, I grab my breast hard and moan, "Jeannine darling!" as I coat her with my cum. After a short moment to bask in the afterglow, Jeannine and I lie by each other's side, and kiss passionately, after tasting the cum we licked off each other's bodies...)

Then...(next time see the Floramons, Big Blossy, the Floramon Of Hot Lesbo Action and Flora cum!)

Me: Hey, Jeannine, Veronica, how about we get some snow cones and fairy princess floss?
I came deep into Christines asshole as she came on my hand which was massaging her wet cunt. I put a finger in her bum and it came out dripping with my jucies, which I fed to her.

"Yum," She said then taking my cock into her mouth and sucking all of the cum from it as I rubbed her breasts and pussy.
Let's see the Floramons cum,okay! (Jeannine, Devina and I enjoy our fairy princess floss and snow cones)
"Ohh! Snowcones!" Christine said exicitdly

"I got some special snow for you." I said squiting her with my cum.

"Oh the best kind!" she said licking it up eagerly