Join our server on Discord

Meet Lunamon! (A Jeannette and Lunamon RPG!)
I show off a new two piece "Sakuyamon" bikini (purple and gold).

Me: Okay, skinny dip is cool with me, but let me have half an hour to let my tummy settle.
Devina: Oh cherie, I was so hungry too! (freshens breath)

Then Gijinka X-Veewomon Veronica shows up, showing off her hot figure! She is wearing a sexy pair of red high heels, too.

Veronica: Save some hot sex for me, Jeannette! (kisses me) I wanna skinny dip too! (pant pant)

Veronica and I sit barefoot for half an hour, her arm wrapped around my shoulder. I slowly remove my bikini top.

Veronica: I know Devina's one of your true loves, but do you have the hots for me, too? Don't worry, you can say it.

Me: Oh Veronica....words alone can't tell you how much I love you, but I love you very much still! (kisses her)

Devina: Can Veronica have a threesome later on tonight with you and me? I want three way lesbian sex!!! Psst, can I have a quick look at your twat, Veronica?

Veronica: Of course! (smiles, then drops her bikini bottoms and shows off her twat) This is where you fuck me in the rear....(turns around)...and this is how you make love to me when your hot prick goes in me. Ooooh, you're a sexy Lady Devi! Or a glamourous Lilithmon. (flirts)

Devina: Oh! You make me blush! And you turn me on too! (pant pant)
Me and Luna will warm up then.

**Gets in the pool with Luna and begins to do her from behind.**
...by Lunie being fucked by Chris.

Veronica: Shall we skinny dip now, ladies?

*we take our clothes off and slowly slip in the pool. I press my hot body hard against Veronica, kissing her lips and licking her tits, while I use my free hand to masturbate Devina's prick, in preparation for her to assfuck me!*

Devina: Jeannette! Ma oui! Oh, don't stop cherie! I love this!!!! (begs me to masturbate her faster)
Veronica: Jeannette, take me now!!! (I run my hand through her long red hair and rub my tits and pussy against her)
Chris*gets even harder watching the hot lesbian action and screws Luna deeper and harder* Ah baby your soooooo tight!
Me/Veronica: We're gonna cum!!! Aaaaaaaaaaah!!! (we cum over each other)

Devina cums on my leg. We take a rest, then...

Devina: Can I screw Veronica now?
Me: Go ahead. If you need me, Jeannine and I will be on the beach towels.

Veronica licks me clean, then I join the busty nude Angewomon of Sex on the bed. I strike a sexy pose,then masturbate and pleasure my angel lady.
Lunamon cums hard and chris goes up over to the masturbating princess
his member erect

Chris: Oh Princess could I please get some of that hot ass of yours?
Me: Guess what, Chris, I found you a human Frenchwoman for you and Lunamon to hang with. Meet........Christine and her Floramon!

(just thought I'd bring back an European digidestined here)

Christine: Bonjour! I'm Christine and I'm very pretty. Oh and I've grown up since the last time I saw a digidestined. Meet my Floramon. (smiles, while she strips for you)
Floramon: Hello! Hey, Big Blossy, long time no see!

(The two Floramons cuddle)

Floramon: BLOSSY!!!
Big Blossy: FLORA DARLING!!! (they kiss passionately)
looks at the new girls jaw drops begs for some lovin
Christine: Oh Chris cherie...(smiles and takes clothes off slowly for Chris), wanna have sex with me? (to the Floramons) Have fun cheries, I'll be right back. And Jeannette, yes, I'll cum (!) to your home tonight. Bring your digimon women and Big Blossy, too. (kisses me on the cheek)

Me: Oh Blossy, (masturbates a very aroused Jeannine), how do you know Flora (Christine's floramon?)

Blossy: It was sometime after I was reincarnated as a Floramon (after working for Arukenimon as a bad Blossomon with ugly looking mouth). You returned to Toulouse in time for Xmas with your mum, dad, friends, and your Digimons. I really liked Kodachilina in her naughty Santa's Lil' Helper costume and you, Jeannine and Devina were really hot for each other, you had sex all Xmas Eve (Devina cummed a few times inside you and you licked Jeannine out, she cummed lots!), then you let me in and gave me a nice Xmas treat, plus a great place to sleep! The only tricky part for you to do was keep me hidden, till your parents and your friends said it was okay for me to stay.
Flora: Christine and I met you on Xmas Eve. You were a cute Floramon, Blossy. You even gave me a sweet lesbian kiss, too. I'll never forget that. Hey, wanna have sex? I always wanted to have sex with a beautiful Floramon like you Blossy!

(Jeannine moans and screams, "Jeannette!" Then I mount her and straddle her amazing hips, rubbing her boobs and kissing her hot lips with my geisha mouth...)
Chris sits and pulls Christine onto his hard member

Chris: You're so tight. *begins to screw her and lick her breasts*

Christine:Oh yeah lick me, fuck me!