Join our server on Discord

Meet Lunamon! (A Jeannette and Lunamon RPG!)
Happy to give you what you want! Devina, fuck harder! I'll keep up with ya!

(Devina and do her harder, then...)

Devina: I can't hold back, dear!
Me: Cum Devina and I will cum too! I must shoot my hot cum in the foxy mama!
Devina: You cum first! Ohhhhhhh!!!
Me: Oh Lunamon!!! (one good shove) Jeannette cumming! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
Devina: Oh yes! (grabs both boobs) I like this bit!!! Oh czarina! I cum too!!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! (screams Lunamon's name)
Lunamon screams and falls forward covering a in cum coating and panting.

Chris is wide eyed and still staring at all the hot nudes
...after a nice sleepin, Devina the Lilithmon and I get up and take a bath together. Later on, we ask a question to Lunamon (who is being seduced by Chris)

I'm clad in a sexy Chinese casual outfit, pantyhose and heels, while Devina's dressed in a feisty cleavage revealing French outfit with fishnet stockings. Her red spike heels are outside the front door, neatly polished and ready for her to put on. She has a beret on her head and her hair is done up in a ponytail, which hangs down her back.

Devina: Oh, Cherie Lunamon! Mon cher, Jeannette and I have been thinking about it some time and...
Me: ...would you like to go on a double date with us? Devina's spotted this hot French restaurant a short walk from one of her favorite red light places...
Devina: ...so would you like to get hot with me and Jeannette? Say 'oui' if you want a great time!
Lunamon: I dunno me and Chris were gonna have some fun, can he come too?
...but first...

Me: Yoo hoo! Jeannine! Come here pretty Angewomon!

Jeannine: (shows up) Eat your heart out, Julia Roberts! (grins and shows off her sexy angelic pink and gold hooker style outfit) BTW, can I have Chris? Besides, Lunamon wants some girls and dick girls to hang with.

Lunamon: Let me impale myself on your dick tonight oh darlink Devina! (switches to a pleasing buxom gijinka form, use your imagination for this one, Spidermon!)

Devina steps outside and slips into her pretty red shoes.

PS. Shall we have more Jeannette and friends hentai adventures (in fanart and manga form)?
Chris:Drools at Gijinka Luna and I'm all your princess

Lunamon: I'm ready!

(Art would be cool wh's gonna do it?)
Devina: (hugging me) A quick frenchy before we go...(kisses me)....ohhhh Jeannette, your lips are like wine, let me drink your love! (pant pant)
Me: Ohhhhhh Devina!!! (we stop kissing) Okay, shall we go? (summons Veronica the Imperialdrawomon to show up)

Outside:

Veronica: Oh, you goin' on a hot date? Well, here's your limo all ready! (rolls out red carpet)

(she's in Dragoness mode, and we beam aboard)

Devina: Hold on to your berets, madames and messeures! (she holds on to me tight)

Jeannine: Hold me Chris and Lunamon!!!

(Whoosh!)

Sometime a moment later in Paris, France (this is the fun twist!)

Me: I might wanna swing by and spend a couple of hours with mama and father later on. Woo! I'm back home in my native France. Besides it's been a long time since I smelt lesbienne sex there, had crossiants and coffee for brekky and wore sexy French designer skin tight clothes! Okay, everyone here?

Devina: Da!
Jeannine: Hell yes!
Lunamon: France? I mean, yes Jeannette dudette sweety princess darling!
Chris: Jeannette feels nostalgic for some reason. I'll ask her sweetly soon, but first...any restaurants?
Me: Ma oui! Come with Madame Jeannette, and I will pick you a really good one!

(Devina and I hold hands and lead the way)
Chris: Lead the way oh hot ones!
Lunamon: I'll follow you three!
Me: I'm hungry, mon ami. Let's go eat! (we enter the place and the Digimons all assume gijinka forms)

Devina: Cherie...what do you wanna do after dinner? (licks lips)

1. Go to a movie first
2. Hit the Parisian Fashion Shops
3. Meet my biological mama and papa (also the CEOs of Digital Freedom Inc, the head office!) at my mansion in Toulouse
4. Skinny dip on the French Riviera
5. Show you the hottest French lesbian sex nightclubs!

(We can do it in any order Chris! BTW, Devina, what would you like? I'm ordering a big meal for myself!)
Chris: Skinny dip, I wanna have some fun with you my Princess.
Lunamon:Hmm, and me with you devina.
Chris: then we can visit the mansion...how big is your bed? Wink