Join our server on Discord

Meet Lunamon! (A Jeannette and Lunamon RPG!)
After a while fucking and sucking, I pick up my mama's bare foot and lick the sole...

Aglaranna: (giggle) Oh airen, you're good! Now, worship your mummy's feet and suck my beautiful toes, mmmm!
I shove my member into Christines asshole and slide in and out of her as the powerful spiget pounds a stream of water on her pussy
After a long while, Mama Aglaranna and I are scantily clad in nighties and white stockings.

Mama A: Jeannette, airen, you're so hot! Before we cum over each other in bed, (1), we go ogle Christina and Chris, then (2) we have a nice cup of tea and crossiant, and (3, I like this!), you can sleep with me in my bed, fuck me like a whore, we cum and scream each others' names, then we have beauty sleep, is okay? (gives me a footsie)
Me: You're on, Mama! (smiles, dons high heeled slippers)
Mama A: Follow me in my stockinged footsteps, airen. Oooooh hot! (peeks) They should get married, they are hot for each other.
Me: You sure, mama?
Mama A: Never underestimate Mama Aglaranna-chan's penchant for seeing hot sex blossom between couples. BTW, before we have late night tea break, how are things goin' between you and your Digisluts?
Me: Good! BTW, can I touch your boob?
Mama A: You may. Aglaranna likes when you play nicely with her boob. (I do so and she smiles sexily) Ohhhh yeah, me like that! (giggles)
Chirs does Christine deeply as she screams his name!
....me and Mama Aglaranna taking our clothes off (again!), and sliding into bed.*

I lie on top of Aglaranna's sexy body, then moan into her mouth as I kiss her tenderly, my boobs grinding erotically into her bouncies....

Mama A.: Oh Jeannette, fuck me! Mmmmmmmm.....(kiss!)
Chris cums in Christine's ass and then pulls her down on him frenching her deeply. We just cuddle and kiss.
...hullo?
Lunamon (the sexy talking fox digilady) searches for me and my mum. She is wearing pink slippers.

Lunamon: Jeannette? Jeannette's Mama? Where are you?

(Will Lunamon find me?)
Lunamon wanders in by Jennette
I'm licking my mum out.

"Oh yes, Jeannette-chan, I like this, don't stop, lick me till I cum in your face!"

I did so, and while I was doing so, Lunamon jumped up on the bed. She smiled sexily, then began to lick my anus...

"Oooooh! Aaaaah! Ohhhhh!"

Aglaranna-chan noticed the cute sexy talking fox.

"I don't know who you are, but Jeannette likes what you're doing to her. What's your name, Foxy Mama?" (tells me to keep licking her out.)