Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 is the best game EVER!
I love this game I play it over and over again!

Of course I cheat and use my game shark to win every time (I hate to lose) I am even playing it at this moment! ^_^

I think this game has the best graphics for a PS1 game system and the best charaters and plot I have ever seen to this day!

I will admit that the only game that times with this game in greatness is Kingdom Hearts.

I hope you all agree! ^_^
Welcome to 1997, you silly goose. :p
Great game though.
I hafta admit, when I did play that game way back when, it was pretty fucking addictive and engrossing. I played it again about a year ago on the PC, where the graphics were way better and the game played way faster.

I actually had a look at some shots from that movie they're making that's supposed to be the sequel to FF7...ahem...Cloud's hairstyle does NOT translate well outside of anime.
I enjoyed the game but The story was what I didn't like specifically when Cloud got his memory back. He kind of became a wuss who was just trying to prove himself. Of course this is just a personal opinion I realize everyone has one and I will probly be ridiculed by at least one person for this but it is my opinion and it will not change.
I think I was able to make Cloud seem much more intresting in Final Phantasy XXX..... :)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you