Join our server on Discord

Which Holy Beasts looks like a girl?
I know all 4 Holy Beasts are male.

I would like to write a lemon and I would like to change their genders. :D

So, which Holy Beast do you think looks like a girl?
Quinlong, Baihu, Zhuqiao or Xuanwu?

Anyway, why all of them are male? Why not two male and two female? :D

Thanks.

Ruhe Wrote:I know all 4 Holy Beasts are male.

I would like to write a lemon and I would like to change their genders. :D

So, which Holy Beast do you think looks like a girl?
Quinlong, Baihu, Zhuqiao or Xuanwu?

Anyway, why all of them are male? Why not two male and two female? :D

Thanks.

Actually, I think Suzaku the Phoenix is traditionally female - that's why I always assumed that Zhuqiaomon in the show was female. I take it (s)he wasn't, then?

Either way, most/all of them are male because... most leaders are traditionally men. So it goes!

edit: gragh. BBCode enabled. I am teh stupids!
The four celestial gods are all male, mostly as they originate from China when it was very much a male dominated society. Women were viewed more as property, not people. So a female god was entirely out of place as men do not answer to any woman. (China has improved the female status since then, but not by much.)

Zhu Qioa/Suzaku has NEVER been held as female. None of them have been.

Though each of the four gods have seven celestial warriors, and a couple of them are female.

Now if you do want to hold a bit of fun, there is a fifth god who rules over the other four and represents the 'center direction.' If one of the four gods pissed him off, he could turn the god into a girl as punishment. Traditionally he's known as the yellow emperor, but they made a digimon card of him. I tried to find it, but came up with nothing. He's in one of the recent sets.
wouldn't the card you are thinking of be called simply 'god of the digital world'? i heard about it a while ago
they all look QUITE masculine to me... so no dice for you, Ruhe.
Quote:Now if you do want to hold a bit of fun, there is a fifth god who rules over the other four and represents the 'center direction.' If one of the four gods pissed him off, he could turn the god into a girl as punishment. Traditionally he's known as the yellow emperor, but they made a digimon card of him. I tried to find it, but came up with nothing. He's in one of the recent sets.

Yeah that would be pretty funny he turning one of the other four into a girl,orhe be a girl or something....anyways heres a pic of him

http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-Br...nsatan.jpg

hes on the top.
Lord Archive Wrote:Zhu Qioa/Suzaku has NEVER been held as female. None of them have been.

Though each of the four gods have seven celestial warriors, and a couple of them are female.

Huh. Interesting... and thanks for that clarification.

Quote:Now if you do want to hold a bit of fun, there is a fifth god who rules over the other four and represents the 'center direction.' If one of the four gods pissed him off, he could turn the god into a girl as punishment. Traditionally he's known as the yellow emperor, but they made a digimon card of him. I tried to find it, but came up with nothing. He's in one of the recent sets.

Huanglongmon, isn't that? Did that set really come out? I didn't think it had. You probably already know about this, but here. The upper one being Huanglongmon and the lower one being, uh, "Lucemon Satan Mode".[/code]

edit - y'know, you'd think I'd learn to enable BBCode...
Thanks for the information.

Yes, I was refering to Huanglongmon as the new god of Digital gods. I haven't been paying much attention to recent card sets as I should. All I know is that he's either in the impossible to get recent Ultimate Battle set or in the upcoming Booster 19 to be released in the next couple weeks.
Lucemon... SATAN MODE?!?!?!

I'm sorry, but that one looks horrible. Think of it this way... usually, a mode, from MY perspective, has to resemble the previous form in SOME way or another.

Take Gallantmon and "..." Crimson Mode... BOTH are knights, except Crimson has angelic wings, a double sword, and red armor... but the form and concept are quite recognizable to Gallantmon...

Or Imperialdramon and "..." Fighter Moder... now, I know what you're thinking "They don't look like each other"; well, correct... but Fighter Mode does have wings like Imperialdramon, the dragon's head located on the chest, the cannon located on Fighter Mode's arm, and the color sceme is very much the same.

And look at Myotismon's forms... even though they are not "Modes", they do have resemblances to each other (blonde hair, red mask covering eyes and nose, sharp teeth... even though Malo has MORE sharp teet than the others, and of course, an undead/demonic demeanor).

Now, I look at Lucemon: Satan Mode, and, apart from the wings, I do NOT see one damn shred of Lucemon anywhere!!! They could've at least kept his face a little more like the original (NOT completely like it, but humanoid to the point where it's recognizable), or they could've made him more humanoid in build, or they could've ix-nayed the tail. Tch, to me, he looks like an add-on for the Spirit of Fire's line (dragon-like, after all).

Folks, Bandai has screwededed up on this one (I'm not bad-mouthing Bandai BTW, but this concoction is terrible)