Join our server on Discord

My second lemon! Weee!
Hi everyone! I'm back after a long absence (I doubt anybody noticed :cry:) but anyway I finished my second lemon. It's not the sequel to "Upheavel of Light, Downfall of Dark" but I hope you enjoy it just the same. Any feedback is welcome. And now on to the story!

Lopmon's Desire

Lopmon stirred in her sleep. "Oh yeah, right there!" she mumbled. She was dreaming. In her dream she was being raped by various digimon, but she was enjoying it. She was about to climax when she snapped awake. She looked around drowsily and saw Suzie, her partner, lying next to her. She had released Lopmon during the night and had turned over, facing away from her. Lopmon shifted under the blankets, the coverings feeling warm and cozy, sat up, and pushed the blankets off her. She looked down and noticed that the fur between her legs felt sticky with some sort of fluid. Lopmon sighed heavily and began to think. Her thoughts lingered back to when she was the Deva, Antylamon. Being one of the only two female Devas, she was used as a sex toy by the male Devas. She loved every moment of it. Each of them had their own special trait or ability. Vajramon's talented tongue. Majiramon's monstrous cock. Lopmon moaned. She glanced down and realized that she was involuntarily using one of her large ears to rub herself off. She removed her ear, bent forward, and stroked her wet twat with both her paws. She gasped at the intense sensation. Suzie stirred next to her. Lopmon immediately kept quiet for fear of waking her tamer. She traced a finger over her delicate lips and slowly inserted a paw into the slit, rubbing her clit in the process. She wanted to squeal with pleasure but knew she couldn't. Her pussy throbbed from the intrusion, her walls tightening around her paw. She forced it as far as she could. Oh, it's been so long! Lopmon thought while moving her paw in and out of her drenched hole in a rhythmic motion. Her nectar began to pour down her cunt as her orgasm neared. A minute later she climaxed, arching her back, trying her hardest not to scream, cum spraying onto the bed sheets, soaking them. Lopmon removed her hand and fell back against the pillow, panting. She raised her paw to her mouth and licked the juices off it. That was incredible! Lopmon thought. But.....I'm so horny! I need more! But who could I.... She thought it over for a minute and then it came to her. An evil smile crossed her face. She stood up and jumped off the bed, landing with a soft thud. Suzie's nightlight illuminated the door, making it easily visible. Lopmon ran out and felt her way along the wall toward Henry's room.

Low snores could be heard as Lopmon neared her destination. She crept up to the door. It was slightly ajar so she pushed it open. Inside, Henry and Terriermon slept soundly. She made her way over to the dresser, jumped on it, and switched on the lamp. She then jumped on the bed, startling the two boys awake. Terriermon jolted up shocked. Henry got up on his elbows and rubbed his eyes.
"What's the big idea, Lopmon?" Terriermon demanded, standing up.
"Oh, don't be mad lover boy." Lopmon said seductively, moving in closer, kissing him deeply on the lips. Terriermon's eyes shot open in surprise. He fell back against the pillow as Lopmon slipped him the tongue. Henry stared on, his jaw dropped. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Terriermon got into it and returned the kiss. Their tongues wrestling with each other. Lopmon broke the kiss when she felt something press against her stomach. She looked down and saw that Terriermon's member had crawled out of its protective pouch and was now standing at attention. Lopmon smiled mischievously at his size. A good four inches. "Not bad." She teased and grabbed the mushroom head with her paw. Terriermon gasped and then shivered as she caressed it lightly. Lopmon bent down and licked the underside of his cock from base to head. She released the throbbing rod, licked her lips, and engulfed the prick with her mouth, deep throating him expertly. Terriermon moaned in ecstasy. He was in heaven.
"Lopmon, you're so good at this!" Terriermon squealed as she continued to oral him.
"I know," she mumbled with a mouth full of cock.
Terriermon could not take it anymore and climaxed, shooting his load down her throat.
Lopmon choked a little on his cum, swallowing all she could, some of it landing on her chin. She wiped it off as Terriermon laid back against the pillow, panting.
"We're not done yet!" Lopmon exclaimed as she spread her pussy lips and mounted Terriermon, impaling herself on his still erect member. Terriermon gasped in amazement. Lopmon's juicy cunt enveloping his dick was an undescribable feeling. She was about to get the show on the road when she noticed Henry still staring in shock. Her sight lingered down and she saw a bulge in the blankets. "You wanna play too?" Henry snapped out of his trance and made eye contact with Lopmon. "Come on big guy! Take that piece of meat and shove it up my ass!" Henry quickly obliged, tossing the blanket off him, ripping his pajama bottoms off, discarding them to the floor. He got behind Lopmon and positioned the head of his erect cock at her back entrance.
"I don't think it will fit." Henry admitted.
"Don't worry about that." Lopmon replied as she relaxed her ass hole. "Just stick it in!"
"If you say so." Henry poked the head into her ass hole and was surprised at how easily his member slid in. When he got his whole length in, Lopmon tightened her ass up, squeezing his boyhood. She began to bounce up and down on Terriermon as Henry thrust into her ass. They all moaned at once, pleasure rippling through their bodies. Terriermon grabbed onto Lopmon's sides, leaning forward, licking her chest, desperately wanting to taste her sweet nipples. Henry panted heavily, thrusting harder, his orgasm nearing. Lopmon threw back her head and almost screamed with joy as her orgasm coursed through her. She came onto Terriermon's member, allowing her to hump faster. Terriermon came again, shooting his load up her pussy, not ceasing his lapping at her chest. A few seconds later, Henry blew his load into her ass, coating her rectal walls. The feeling of all the cum inside her, sent Lopmon over the edge again. The three stayed as they were, basking in orgasmic bliss. Henry pulled out when his dick softened. A small stream of his cum dribbled out of her ass hole. Lopmon got off Terriermon, who was exhausted by the experience had collapsed onto the bed, and jumped to the floor. A mixture of fluids dripped onto the carpet from both her holes. She felt tired but satisfied. Terriermon managed to sit up and watch her walk off. The two boys stared at her. When Lopmon reached the door she turned and said, "Thanks boys, screw ya later!" and disappeared into the dark hall. Terriermon and Henry turned to each other with bewildered looks on their faces.

THE END
Great lemon man, keep up the good work, and just a question:

think that you can write a Patamon/Gatomon lemon later, no rush or nothing, just write it when you want if you decide write it. I know that this should be in the request section but since I liked your lemon, I thought that I can use this reply to ask you this request.

thanks in advance and again good lemon. :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks for the comment. :D I was thinking about Patamon and Gatomon before. They are a cute couple. I'll think about your suggestion while I work on part 2 of my previous Gatmon story.
That's a nice bit of writing! You've got talent! ^^