Join our server on Discord

Major .hack Hentai find! Must See!
[Image: 20031005-pron.jpg]

Don't know if this has been posted before, but it's a picture from the end credits of a mail away mini DVD called .hack//gift. You can probably search for more info on it on the web, but I assure you it's 100% official.

Here's a close up on the naughty bits: http://members.cox.net/tezuka/ss/gift/giftcredits.jpg
Dang. That is awsome. Another interesting thing, is that they are including the .Hack//Gift dvd along with the japanese collection of all 4 .HACK games. I don't know about the english, but if they did, they will be removing that picture for sure :cry:
dont see it.
Nice, I'm just looking into .hack// so all nekkidness is definatly a booster to find more about the series!
eh. That nothing much. You only barely see any nipple on subaru. Not even pussy. BT doesnt show anything, & mimi-ru only shows her ass, which is nothing special. Honestly, i couldnt care less. Its good work for who ever took the time to post the pic, but all things considered, if they advertized this as exclusive nude footage for the show or game or whatever & really hyped it, & all you got was this pic, i'd be pissed off & feel ripped off.

Only one nipple on Subaru, & its so light. Jerks(the artist)
Well, Bigpapa... not everyone in the world has lagre, dark nipples.
and those who do... may never wear white dress shirts...
i just think its funny how all the guys are hiding and looking at a bunch of ones and zeros that just happen to make up..lucious....perfect...female bodies.
thats a nice pic