Join our server on Discord

What are you doing for Halloween 2003?
I'm going to sodomize some corpses, then rub myself down in the blood of a thousand virgins while I recite the "Our Father" hymm backwards as my harem of whores and harlets cut symbols into their foreheads signifying the end of days.

... what the fuck you think I'm gonna do?
I'm gonna get shit faced and smash pumpkins.
I was planning to go trick or treating as nudist but I'd probably be arrested for indecent exposure. All I had were some hard cinders and I'm watching Texas Chainsaw Mascare.
Sleep to 5:00PM.
I had to work late, but I still went out and threw down a couple. Twisted

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
I dressed as a goth vampire and dragged my boyfriend around on a leash... I am a guy myself... and we did this through a highly conservative catholic neighborhood with lotsa kiddies running around Twisted

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
Quote:I dressed as a goth vampire and dragged my boyfriend around on a leash... I am a guy myself... and we did this through a highly conservative catholic neighborhood with lotsa kiddies running around Twisted
lmao, brilliant lol
Thank you! :D People underestimate how fun it is to be an asshole at times, lol

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
My halloween.

Note this following story is real. None of the events are changed or overexarated.

After school was over, I went to home and stayed there for awhile. Then, my friend Anaboli called me and asked if I'd want to come for a party. Taking some beer with me, I went on for a adventure.

At his apartment, me, Daadel and Anaboli all drank till it was about 10 or so. Then we decided to go out town for a pub, since there would probably be much more stuff happening. I was ready for much about anything, expect what really happened.

Upon our bus reaching our destination, Daadel went to withdraw some money. Me and Anaboli stayed and talked about something, when this guy with two girls, comes at us and pushes us as hard as he can. There came a Thump and we didn't even budge. He was very shocked. And then, Anaboli started talking.

Anaboli: "Okay, what was this? Why did you push us? What did you try to achieve? Come on, don't run, I want to discuss about what motivated you to do such thing. "

At this time, he was hiding behind the girls and escaped into bus. I guess we hurt his feelings. He was all ready to show off to girls that he is strong, but then he can't even make the guys flinch with all his might, he must have realized we are anything but weak.

When we went to pub, there was satanic mood there. I saw two girls dressed in white bunny ears and puffy tail walk past me in tight shorts. Yup, this was a good call.

I ordered a beer and sat down, when suddenly I noticed it. Two demon dressed girls!!! I later on heard they were somekind of famous singers (only that I had never even heard of them before, but nevermind) and had come to scare off people. They must have not known I like demon hentai when they came to poke me with pitchforks.

Me: "Oh, you are poking me? Does this mean I'm gonna die a painful death and end up in hell?"
Demon: "No, it means you must be affraid!"
Me: "Looking at your body does make me feel something, but it's not fear."
Demon2: "Observe our mind lifting suits!"
Me: "Not exactly my mind it's uplifting..."

I think I scared them and they suffered forever traumas. They may even make a song about me and my goofing around.

Now came a thing I was pretty pissed about for few days. (yes, few days) This one girl had dressed as school girl and me and Anaboli had been observing her for awhile.

Anaboli: "Yum yum."
Me: "Indeed. Hey, I'm gonna order a Tequila."
Anaboli: "Sure, I'll be on our spot."

Anyway, she was before me. She ordered Tequila too and drank it immediatly. After that, she kinda leaned against me, so I backed away a little. Then she began walking kinda shakingly and she FELL FACE FIRST TO FLOOR!!!! I rushed to help her get up.

Me: "Are you okay?"
Girl: "I'm fine."
Me: "Are you sure? "
Girl: "Fuck you!"

Yes. Fuck you. I helpt her and she does not even thank me. Well, asses to her then.

Anyway, I returned to the spot where Anaboli was and then he began running with cell phone in his hand. While running after him, I dropped 1/3 of my Tequila and the lemon slice. Anyway, once we stopped he told that one more of our friends would join shortly.

Have you ever drank Tequila without lemon slice? Not a good idea, but I don't like to waste money, so I drank it down. It kinda made my eyes water and I had horrible taste in my mouth.

And heres a small joke.

What do you say to kid asking trick or treat? I take the treats! HAR HAR!!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hehehe, sounds like you had the most interesting halloween of us all, Big T ^^
Truly!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you