Join our server on Discord

B
ok now I didn't mean seeing the guy trainers as girls I meant the boy digimon.:P

seeing the trainer males become females just gives everyone kind of a shiver I think and a nasty thought to go with that lol
You mean those pics of Impmon and Calumon that Foo did? Or the one of Gommamon and Impmon that Loui once drew? Yes...those were nice. A slight disturbing if one thought about it to long, but still nice all the same. :P
Sorry I
CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT BIG TITTED PICTURE.
no ange but they we're like you said really good I got all four of them and I love em :D I was mostly thinking of pics like that one female guilmon pic of her getting tentacle screwed

oooooo that pic rocked I'm thinking alonmg the line of maybe seeing gatomon almsot like that or some boy digimon getting something like that done to them :P

I am really hopeing that there will be more works from you B and please if you could be so kind could you do a gatomon pic of her in a little something or getting it on lol
I know I'm going a littleoff topic here. But I'll have some digi art for you in the next post, k?

For those who like DGs.

[Image: streetcolor.jpg]

I know I have odd taste in Hentai.
Your welcome B,keep the good coming,you rock! ^^
is that supposed to be cammy on the left? cause it looks like her costume, but her hair is a different color... all good tho!!! awesome work.
B for short Wrote:I know I'm going a littleoff topic here. But I'll have some digi art for you in the next post, k?

For those who like DGs.

[Image: streetcolor.jpg]

I know I have odd taste in Hentai.

Oh yes.

Boss like. :3
I'm doing some digimon pics right now and I was wondering if you guys could help me.

I need some good reference pics. Good quality pics of the trainers and their mothers. Non hentai will be fine. If you want more digi hentai from me helping me find pics will speed things up. :)