Join our server on Discord

B
Spidermon: Believe it or not, I was just about to ask him the same thing. @_@

B: Can you please take a look in the request section for a moment please? I was wondering if you would take up a request for me (Angewomon and Kari).
Quote:I do art exchanges some times. If anyone is interested. I also do commissions.

Sorry but I gotta stick to my commission policy. I'm not really trying to make a lot of money off my work. I get a ton of requests, And I'm just looking for a way to cut back on them. So I won't be taking any requests. I hope that's not a problem.
New pic. Brit.

[Image: brit.jpg]
wow you finally return to your old big breasted pictures now I want to see a naked big breasted picture.
Furries!!! :D
[Image: sheila.jpg]

[Image: bristrypcolor.jpg]
*sweatdrops a little*

Okay B, I understand. Since I can't draw people worth a squat, and also since I have no way of paying you financially, would there be another way I can commision a pic off of you?

So far I am trying to become a colorist. I can't add shade just yet, so they are going to look a little flat. Would you be willing to draw a picture if I actually added the color to two or three of them? If this doesn't sound like a good idea to you, maybe I could offer to write a story for you? Its your choice. I do just about everything except for yaoi. If any of these alternate commisions sound good to you, please let me know if we could work something out.
Wow, simply awesome!

Now I need to think of some requests.
love it love
dude those pics rock You have to draw gatomon and renamon oh helll why not all of the ladies from digimon or even make the males female :P

just an idea think about it and keep up the great work
*imagines Takato as a woman*

*starts screaming in pain as he rolls around in the floor*

MY EYES! MY EYES!