Join our server on Discord

I need inspiration. Does anyone got any ideas for a lemon?
For the last little bit, I have continued writting stories. However, the only thing is, that those stories were usually rated PG. After a bit of thought (about five seconds worth), I decided to get back to writting another lemon. Does anyone have any ideas that I could use? I'm sure everyone knows of my preference and tastes.

1. No yaoi (no offense, but I try to avoid the subject all together unless done so for only comic relief).

2. There has got to be a good amount of plot behind this story. In other words, the story can't go something like "Patamon and Gatomon were walking through the woods, they get a bit of "quiet time" together, then they have sex. A little bit more of plot development please. The plot doesn't have to be to advanced, it can even be simple if need be, however, as advanced warning, the plot of the story should be there so as to explains why the couple(s) are having sex in the first place.

Well...there are my two requirements for taking up a story. If anyone has any thought provoking ideas, feel free to let me on them.
question:
any sexual fantasies?
if so.. There ya go. a story heh heh.. Just change the names around or somthing :P..
*a small anime vein starts to bulge from the side of his head*

Yes, I do have sexual fantasies. However, as much as a fan as I may be of pregnancy and lactation, I can take the themes only so far within a story. Besides that, I do not want sex to be the main theme for a story. A little bit of background would also be nice to have.
hmm, pregancy aint much of a turn on.. but the lactation sorta is lol..

background isnt hard...
it shouldnt be too hard to sit and think up a elaborite bacground for your characters..

hell i do it all the time..

just to lazy to write..
sucks...
ah
well
Pick a couple that you like and have them captured in the Digital World (or the real world, you pick) by... well, whatever villain you choose. They are tossed in a prison cell together and told they have one hour before their executioners come. Let the games begin. Morbid, but there are possibilities.

Or, perhaps the couple you choose is given a choice: be actors in a bizarre "adult" movie, or die. Of course, they'd have to agree, and then you'd be free to do what you wish. If you pick two characters that are already in love, then they still might resent their captors exploting them, but they wouldn't have any problem doing most anything that was asked of them, and they'd definitely enjoy it. If it was a couple that wasn't in love, but just friends, then it would all be incredibly awkward at first, but they could enjoy it and discover new feelings for each other. If it were two people that were not getting along at all and constantly fighting, then they'd have to get over their differences and work together to pull off a convincing performance and save their own lives. Maybe they'd even find out that they actually cared about each other after all?